Welcome to imithemes Support Forum :)

Blog, List, Feature, Breadcrumbs…

• In Progress
    Posted in: NativeChurch WP  

udruga_slap
    May 18, 2017 at 1:17 pm #79944

Hi!
    We purchase the theme Native Church, the theme lack of some simple stuff for example.
    -Hide title of the post, breadcrumbs (I can do this by CSS but also is easier for other people to have this option)
    -If you want to add some blog categories through blog widget in post/page you have only one option and that is timeline where is list, masonry, image + text, etc.
    -Theme options need also single blog/post/page option(hide comments, author,social links few layouts to chose, relate post, related post image size, related layout,order,count to chose)
    -post need option to show featured image in the post or to put other image inside or without any image ( similar to the banner options)

—————————————–
    -The blog timeline widget doesn’t have option to show the image or without image
    -Featured list widget, need some option that text can be closer to the icons (gutter). I was try to create with site builder layout with 2 columns, but then on mobile my column stack one on other. So this need to be better arranged.

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.