This topic is: not resolved

BORNTOGIVE Download Element for Page Builder

• floriantraun
    Participant
    # 5 months, 1 week ago

Would be nice to have a page builder element for downloading files (like PDFs etc.)

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 5 months ago

Hi there

Thanks for your suggestion, would you mind providing a sample link or screencast about how it should work?

Thanks

floriantraun
    Participant
    # 5 months ago

I’m sorry, I couldn’t find anything similar.

Explanation/Description: The theme adds a few custom BORNTOGIVE elements to the WP Bakery Page Builder (like BORNTOGIVE Events, BORNTOGIVE Team, …). It would be awesome, if there would be a button called “File Download” or something similar. The Button links to a file and there is download manager in the background that counts how often the file (PDF for example) has been downloaded and a few other settings like max. downloads or something like that. Probably just another Custom Post Type like Team, Events, Testimonials, …

Thanks!

floriantraun
    Participant
    # 5 months ago

On another topic (I can’t create a new request somehow – sorry, I tried!)

It would be great, if in the Page/Post Header Options under “Choose Header Type”, there would be 5th option next to Banner, Banner Image, Flex Slider and Revolution Slider called “Google Maps” where you could pick a location which is then displayed in the header.

The Google Maps support is already included as far as I was able to see, since you can set your own Maps API Key in the settings, and choose the event location from the map.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.