This topic is: not resolved

Calendar Filters

• balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Good evening. On your live demo of the eventer plugin, you display a calendar view with four tabs showin in the upper right corner of the calendar, Month, Week, Day and List. Can you tell me how to include those tabs in my calendar?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

You can set the header for calendar at your Wp Dashboard => Eventer => Settings => General => Calendar https://d.pr/i/MkRunG

Thanks

balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Yeah, I figured that part out. What are all of the possible values you can put into those fields? Your instructions include some of them, but not all of them, like the list tab. I see some of them from the screen shot you sent over, but not all of the ones you used to create the layout you have. Can you give me all of them?

I would suggest adding all of the possible values to that area in the future. Might help. Thanks!

balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Also, one more thing related to that. Your tabs are all caps, mine are all lower case. IS that a CSS edit or am I missing where I can change those in the admin itself? Thanks again.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

All values for the views are: month,agendaWeek,agendaDay,listWeek

For tabs can you share with me your website URL?

Thanks

balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Sure. The calendar I am working on is at this url:

http://www.avtex.com/avtex-public-training/

We’d love to change the capitalization of the tabs, so if you have any guidance, we’d much appreciate it. Thanks for all the help so far.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the URL. Can you please point me on this page which tabs you are talking about? Thanks

balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Sure. I’m referring to the Prev, NExt, etc tabs. On our site, these are lower cased. On your demo, they are upper cased, which is what we’d like to do. See the screen shot I’ve attached.

I’ve also attached a screen shot of your live demo calendar for further reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

I got it. You can use custom css in your website to make them all uppercase
    .fc button{text-transform:uppercase}

Thanks

balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Wonderful, I will try that. One last question — is it possible to exclude past events from the category list view or other lists?

I only want to display upcoming events, not events that have already taken place. Thanks!

balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Now I am having issues with the calendar not displaying all of the selected categories. It only displays the first one selected, even when I choose multiple categories. This is very frustrating.

Is there a known issue related to displaying multiple categories in a single calendar?

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

I have assigned this thread to my developer and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website’s wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue. Thanks

balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 9 months, 1 week ago

Hello

Thanks for the details.
    Please let me know if you are referring to below page, as i can not see any category assigned to the shortcode.
    http://www.avtex.com/avtex-public-training/

Thanks

balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 9 months, 1 week ago

Hello

Please check, if it is containing all events of added category.

Thanks

balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 1 week ago

That does look to be fixed, thank you for the support. Another question now — is it possible to display both the start AND end times of the event in the calendar view? Looks like the current format only shows the start time of the event. Thanks!

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 9 months, 1 week ago

Hello

Please check, end time is showing in calendar now.
    I have added below code in eventer_calendar.js file
    displayEventEnd: true,
    after
    timeFormat: fcal.time_format,

Thanks

balgord20
    Participant
    # 9 months, 1 week ago

That’s awesome, thank you so much for your help with everything. Truly a great support experience.

Looking forward to future releases. Especially excited to be able to exclude past events from list views and such. Thanks again.

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 9 months, 1 week ago

Thanks for your appreciation.
    We have already added that feature for past events in latest version of plugin.

Thanks

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.