Welcome to imithemes Support Forum :)

deciding factors – are these possible

• In Progress
    Posted in: Eventer  

KriSol
    May 12, 2018 at 2:42 am #98641

Hello support,

I am building a website for my boss and am by no means a web designer but have made a couple sites for myself before… I have downloaded one other plugin with similar functionality as Eventer and am trying to decide which of the two we can make work for what we do, which is dog classes (these are taught in 5 week sessions, always on the same day of the week at the same time and in the same venue for each of the 5 weeks sessions).

I managed to customize the registration form to add all the custom fields we need but am struggling with a few issues at this time:

1) our classes go from 3pm to 3.50 pm for example (so they are always 50 minutes long) which i entered in the event like this, but in the event listing it shows 3pm to 3pm…

2) I would love to be able to easily copy an event to set up future classes (rather than using recurring events in that one event since this will get too confusing over time I think). I already have a clone plugin installed but it doesnt seem to work with Eventer…

3) I would like to have a disclaimer that the clients need to agree with before booking. Is that somehow possible? This would vary by venue…

4) We only have 6 spots per class, but we offer discounts for shelter and rescue dogs, so I can not set this up as 2 different ticket options since then I could not show that there is 6 spots in the general registration and 6 spots in the rescue dog registration (that would open up registration for 12 dogs :O), is there any way to apply a discount code?

5) if there would be any way to set up a classe in the way that it actually happen (which is for example on 5 consecutive saturdays at the same time and the same venue as part of one session which costs $180 all together) that would be a plus, but not necessary.

Thank you so much for now,
    Kristin

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.