This topic is: resolved

Demo Importer Not Working

• siriusweb
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

To Whom It May Concern:

I purchased the Vestige theme and the demo importer is not working. The menu layout is messed up as well as the Home page layout. I manually installed the content.xml, theme-options.txt and demo slider files and still nothing. We are on a tight deadline and need this to be resolved as soon as possible. Attached please find the login details.

Regards,
    K. L. Graham

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Can you let me know what issue you are getting in while using demo importer? Make sure your server has the recommended config to let it work as intended http://support.imithemes.com/how-to-increase-the-wordpress-file-upload-size/

Thanks

siriusweb
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    siriusweb
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago
    siriusweb
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @siriusweb,

Sorry for the delayed response but support remain closed on weekend.
    I checked your site and experienced that various files are not loading there.Please see below screen URL:
    https://d.pr/1Ab1gf

It seems theme is not installed properly.Can you please delete it and reinstall theme on your server.If issue still persists, please share ftp details of your server here in private reply.

Thanks

siriusweb
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago
    siriusweb
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago
    siriusweb
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago
    siriusweb
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Sorry for the inconvenience caused but support remains unavailable on weekends and on weekdays it can take upto 24 hours for response. Now I am trying to login to your website using the credentials you have shared but not working me. I would be happy to install theme and demo on your website, just confirm me that the login credentials are correct for me to work on and your server has atleast the recommended settings http://support.imithemes.com/how-to-increase-the-wordpress-file-upload-size/ (This is important for the demo importer to work completely)

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @siriusweb,

Login details are not working any more.Can you please share the updated one here in private reply so that we can proceed further to install theme and demo on your website.

Thanks

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

@siriusweb Are you still with us on this thread? Thanks

siriusweb
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 1 week ago

@siriusweb But there is nothing wrong with Vestige theme as well in respect of installation and demo import. Other users have already running a successful websites using this same theme. I am happy that you found another theme which installed on your website in few minutes and you are right on your deadline now. Thanks

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Demo Importer Not Working’ is closed to new replies.