This topic is: not resolved

Event List widget

• BreeSou
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hello,

I am using the Events List Widget and I checked the box to show the category filter. I have events in each event category. However, when I click on the category on the website where I have the event list widget, no events appear for the specific category. Please advise.

Thanks

SupportSupport
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Thanks for contacting imithemes support, support staff will contact you shortly and assist you at above query.

Support response time can be upto 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours on weekends.

please be patient

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hi @breesou,

Can you please check once by deactivating all external plugins(if installed) on your server as it could be a possible reason of third party plugin conflict.

Thanks

BreeSou
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hi, I will send you credentials by email so you can check the issue

ManishManish
    # 11 months ago

Hi @breesou,

You can share details here in private reply just by clicking the checkbox “Set as private reply” while posting.Only you and our team can view that message.
    http://drops.imithemes.com/lMhM

Thankss

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.