This topic is: not resolved

Event Times off by 17 Min

• kabwee
    Participant
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Hello
    My WordPress timezone is New York, My PC time is current, My event is set to start at say 7:30 but the event show on my main page 17 minutes off the PC time.
    How do I fix this?
    Thanks

SupportSupport
    Participant
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks for contacting imithemes support, support staff will contact you shortly and assist you at above query.

Support response time can be upto 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours on weekends.

please be patient

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hi @kabwee,

Please share site URL along with WP admin details here in private reply so that I can check issue there.

Thanks

kabwee
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

I am currently running the site on XAMPP. I could grant you access to my PC if you give me a date and time.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

@kabwee,

Can you please check once if “Show Event” set to “Start Time” inside Theme Options -> Events -> Show Event.

Thanks

kabwee
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

@kabwee,

I have deleted your credentials from this post.Please change password so that nobody can access it without permission and share details in “PRIVATE REPLY ONLY” just by clicking the checkbox “Set as private reply” while posting.

Thanks

kabwee
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hi @kabwee,

Thanks for the details.I checked your home page but the events which start at 7:30 displays correctly on home page.Please see below screen URL:

https://d.pr/1z1S1Q/4bT6GAuW

Thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.