This topic is: not resolved

Eventer Ticket Design & Resolution

• prashant kahlon
    Participant
    # 5 months ago

Hi,

I am using your plugin and it very good to use for events. Now we are facing some issues in respect of its design layout.

Please help for the following :

a) How we can change or modify the Ticket Design Layout as we want to add the event’s feature image on ticket layout with good resolution of ticket image for good printing and of large size.

b) How we can increase the resolution of ticket image received in email, as we are receiving low resolution images of tickets which are looking poor when printed.

c) How we can change the sender’s name in e-mail carrying tickets attachment as we are receiving the sender’s name as “wordpress”. Other confirmation mails are carrying the configured names.

d) Also when a person books multiples tickets with choosing different registrants names its receives only one ticket in email attachment without any information on ticket – how many attendees are there for that particular ticket.

Thanks in advance

Prashant Singh.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 5 months ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my developer and he will be assisting you soon.

Thanks

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 5 months ago

Hello

a. Sorry, but ticket modification feature still in process for future updates of plugin.
    b. I am checking this if we can increase the size of ticket.
    c. You can use any smtp plugin like WP smtp to resolve this point.
    d. Please provide website URL, so that i could check.

Thanks

prashant kahlon
    Participant
    # 5 months ago

Dear Nittin Sharma,

a) How much time we should expect for this update
    b) We are waiting for the update
    c) We are using SMPTP plugin and all general mail including the order confirmation mails we are receiving are ok just the mail which carries the ticket in attachment is received with senders name as “wordpress”. All other mails are using default configured sender’s name. Need to be checked.
    d) website URL : http://www.leewardgraphics.com/eventer/guru-randhawa/edate/2018-08-25/
    Also please suggest how we can enable auto download the tickets when order is confirmed and we are manually sending download links from woocommerce.

Thanks

prashant kahlon
    Participant
    # 5 months ago

Dear Support,

Please look into this matter also :
    I have booked two tickets with different registrant details :
    a) Prashant Singh
    b) Parvaiz Ahmad
    After checkout the order form was filled in the name of
    Sonali Sharma

After payment confirmation, the preview of ticket contains the name of Sonali Sharma on Tickets and tickets in attachments contains name of (a) and (b)

Attachments are attached for your reference.

Summery : The preview ticket shows the name of Ordering person and Attachment tickets in email showing actual registrant name, all are printable and can create confusion at the venue. The preview tickets should also show only registrant names. Also it will be good if the attached tickets in email are in .pdf format

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 4 months, 4 weeks ago

Hello

Please provide WP Credentials with admin URL in private reply, so that i could look into the issue.

Thanks

prashant kahlon
    Participant
    # 4 months, 4 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

@nitin Please follow up on this. Thanks

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello

Please remove comment from $headers in front_functions.php file near line# 3189 and check if mail send added for tickets email.
    I can see that i am able to receive email automatically after successful order.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.