This topic is: not resolved

Events Ticket – Multiple Events Native Church

• mazkolk
    Participant
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi,
    I have the Native Church Theme and would like to add more multiple tickets. At the moment there are 3 options – can we add more to add more options.
    Also – how can I remove “No of Tickets” as that is not an important part of what we need and it means there is less room to add the title of the “Ticket Type.”

thankyou.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi there

Sorry, for now NativeChurch supports maximum 3 type of tickets for events.

To hide the ticket quantity can you please share your website URL with so I can tell you some custom css to do it?

Thanks

mazkolk
    Participant
    # 4 months, 2 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks for the URL but I couldn’t find any event using the theme’s built in registration function, all are Google events. Can you please share an event URL with me so I can check the tickets section to remove ticket quantity column? Thanks

mazkolk
    Participant
    # 4 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 1 week ago

Hmm cna’t access this preview page. Anyways you can add this css at Theme Options => Custom CSS/JS to hide the available tickets column.

Let me know if it works for you.
    Thanks

mazkolk
    Participant
    # 4 months, 1 week ago

Thank you.

that worked!

Do you know if Native Church is going to add more ticket types for events in the future or is this something which can be altered in the CSS?

Thanks.
    Marianne

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months ago

For now only 3 different type of tickets can be managed for the events. We currently don’t have any plan to increase this in near future as we are working on to integrate our Event plugin in this theme. https://codecanyon.net/item/eventer-wordpress-event-manager-plugin/20972534 which will offer much more features and primary updates. Sorry, event ticket types can not be managed by only css. Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.