This topic is: not resolved

Fatal Error Message on Native Church Theme after PHP Update

• ryansearle
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hello,

I am getting a fatal error when I try and log into my wordpress website that is running Native Church. This happened after I updated from PHP 5.4 to PHP 7.1! The web address is: restorationfellowship.net. The message I am getting is:

“Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home4/ryansea/public_html/restorationfellowship.net/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php:69 Stack trace: #0 /home4/ryansea/public_html/restorationfellowship.net/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(424): RevSliderBaseAdmin::addMetaBox(‘Revolution Slid…’, ”, Array, NULL) #1 /home4/ryansea/public_html/restorationfellowship.net/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(72): RevSliderAdmin->addSliderMetaBox() #2 /home4/ryansea/public_html/restorationfellowship.net/wp-content/plugins/revslider/admin/revslider-admin.class.php(44): RevSliderAdmin->init() #3 /home4/ryansea/public_html/restorationfellowship.net/wp-content/plugins/revslider/revslider.php(150): RevSliderAdmin->__construct(‘/home4/ryansea/…’) #4 /home4/ryansea/public_html/restorationfellowship.net/wp-settings.php(304): include_once(‘/home4/ryansea/…’) #5 /home4/ryansea/public_html/restorationfellowship.net/wp-config. in /home4/ryansea/public_html/restorationfellowship.net/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/base-admin.class.php on line 69″

Any help would be super appreciated!

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Support term expired. Renew it here: http://support.imithemes.com/extend-your-support-term/

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

Make sure you are using the latest version of theme along with the latest version of Revolution Slider plugin. This plugin comes bundled with the theme itself. If you are unable to login into your WP Dashboard then I would suggest you to upload the new theme and plugin through the FTP.

Thanks

ryansearle
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

I have purchased extended support now. I am unable to login into the WP Dashboard. How do I upload the new theme and plugin through FTP without loosing everything on my current site?

Thanks for your help.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL, wp-admin credentials and FTP access info here in a private reply for him to check the issue. Thanks

ryansearle
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @ryansearle,

Thanks for the details.Your site is working now(I have deactivated “Revslider” plugin for now).I experienced that there is quite old version theme installed on your server.Please update it to latest version along with it’s associated plugins and check if it works for you.You can update your theme easily with http://support.imithemes.com/how-to-get-theme-updates-notifications-with-in-your-wordpress-dahsboard/

P.S. Please keep backup of theme’s files before updating it if you have done any modification in theme’s core files.

Thanks

ryansearle
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your help! I’ve updated to Version: 2.9.8.1. Is this the most recent?

Thanks,

ManishManish
    # 6 months, 1 week ago

@ryansearle,

Yes, this is the most recent.Please let me know if you are still getting any error message.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.