This topic is: resolved

Featured Box on Home Page

• Robhorsey
    Participant
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Hello,

I purchased this theme about a week ago and on my homepage only 2 of the featured boxes are present. How would I go about making the 3rd box appear? My page is http://215christiancompass.com/

Thank you for your help and I love the theme.

SupportSupport
    Participant
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks for contacting imithemes support, support staff will contact you shortly and assist you at above query.

Support response time can be upto 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours on weekends.

please be patient

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 8 months, 1 week ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 8 months, 1 week ago

Hi @robhorsey,

Please share your site’s admin details here in private reply so that I can check issue there.

Thanks

Robhorsey
    Participant
    # 8 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 8 months, 1 week ago

@robhorsey,

Thanks for the details.I have experienced that “Featured Image” is not set for “Daily Bible Verses” page that’s why it’s not displaying inside featured block area.Please set image there to make it appear on home page.

Thanks

Robhorsey
    Participant
    # 8 months, 1 week ago

Perfect thank you for the help!

ManishManish
    # 8 months, 1 week ago

@robhorsey,

I am closing this thread.If you find any issue with the theme, you can create a separate thread here:
    http://support.imithemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-themes/nativechurch-wp/#new-post

Thanks for informing ????

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Featured Box on Home Page’ is closed to new replies.