This topic is: not resolved

features choices are not showing when you submit a second listing via front offi

Participant
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

Hello,

i have done the last update on autostars theme but there is still a problem on my child theme which has to do with features choices when you submiting a new listing for second time once you have already submit a first one.
    Once you fill in the boxes of specifications on the first step and then you click on save and continue then, it doesnt show the choices of specifications. (in the first time it shows them but if you want to submit a second one and you are already loged in, then it doesnt shows them. take a look : http://tilephono.gr/?page_id=171&list-cat=smartphones

Participant
    # 4 years, 4 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 4 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

Hi @spithas7,

Please let me know have you done any kind of modifications inside theme’s files or any new plugin installation before that problem occurs.Do you remember when you saw that problem first time?

If yes, try to deactivate the plugins one by one, this might be one of the reasons or try to revert back the code where modification has been done in files.

Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

No i didnt change anything to your code … if you see by ftp there is a child theme that your team put it there after a customization i asked for … and this child theme is being used by the site.

ManishManish
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

@spithas7,

I have experienced that certain plugins are not up to date.Can you please update these and then check once again as it could be a possible issue.

Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

Hello,

i updated the plugins, i deactivated 2 plugins that i had installed but the problem still remains …

ManishManish
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

Hi @spithas7,

Can you please try to remove complete cache of your site as well as browser to check if it works for you as it could be a possible reason behind this issue.

Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

hello,

this is a problem that my customer told me about and i have checked it from 4 diffirent pc’s with 3 diffirent browsers … chrome, mozila, explorer

ManishManish
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

@spithas7,

I have tested it on our server but didn’t experienced any such issue.If your site is serving cached pages then it will display same in all browsers.I have experienced that there is a cache plugin running on your server so please once clear complete cache of your site not only for browser and then check once again.

Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

Hello and thank you for your answer.

Nothing changed … should i delete completely the w3 total cache? and try it?

ManishManish
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

Hi @spithas7,

It seems quite strange as we have lots of LIVE sites working properly without any such issue and if anyone had faced it only just because of cache problem.

Do you remember when you saw that problem first time?

Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

No unfortunatelly i dont rememeber when it came this problem …
    I even deleted thw w3 but it still remains … please some help

ManishManish
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

@spithas7,

I have reported this issue to our technical team and get back to you asap.

Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

hello,

any update?

ManishManish
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

Hi @spithas7,

We are in touch with our technical team regarding the issue and I have send a reminder regarding this.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

Hello @spithas7

Please check, i have updated the code and add listing page is now showing features of listings.

Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

ok and now it doesnt show the photo and description tab ….

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 4 years, 4 months ago

Please check again.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.