This topic is: resolved

footer

• marcia
    Participant
    # 8 months ago

Just purchased the theme. I’m having difficulty with changes being made. For example, I have changed the copy write info on the footer to have different wording. Press SAVE. Display the site and the changes are not shown. REFRESH. Still no change. Close down the browser and bring back up. No change. What’s weird is that sometimes, eventually, the change happens after a period of time….. Not sure where the problem lies…..Using Chrome.

Any ideas?

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 8 months ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 7 months, 4 weeks ago

Hi @marcia,

Please share your site URL along with WP admin details here in private reply so that I can check issue there.

Thanks

marcia
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi marcia,

Thanks for the details.I have experienced that there is cache plugin installed on your server due to which changes are not reflecting.Whenever you make changes on your server, you need to delete cache of your site or you can also keep your site cache off for sometime.

1) & 3) Please let me know if you like to have the hover and active to be a bold text for each menu item instead of this color code”#01538f”.

4)It has been rectified on your server.Please check once at your end as well.

Thanks

marcia
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi @marcia,

1) & 3)Please use below css inside Theme Options -> Custom CSS/JS:
    .navigation > ul > li > a:active, .navigation > ul > li > a:hover{
    color: #666666 !important;
    font-weight: bold;
    }

4)Video shortcode works well with the Vimeo/YouTube inside mega menu.I suggest you to use one of these like this:
    [video src="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kD0vvKemaQ"]

2)I didn’t experience such thing using Chrome.I was able to see the drop-down menus once page get load.It didn’t need to get refreshed.Please make sure you are using the latest version of Chrome browser or you can also check the things on some other system.

Thanks

marcia
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi @marcia,

1)The css will now work for sub menu as well.Please check it one at your end as well.By default there is no such feature to keep parent menu active, it will require some sort of jquery to make such changes.

2)Have you removed the video from mega menu as I am unable to view it there.Can you please restore it so that I can check it.

3) Not an issue. 🙂

Thanks

marcia
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

@marcia,

1)I have changed the hover effect of sub menus for mega menu column “About New Joy”.Please let me know if still something remaining there.

2)Unfortunately it’s out of our support scope to do such changes but I’ll still look for a css twick to check if anything can be done here easily.

Thanks

marcia
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

@marcia,

1)If you use same style links as “About New Joy”, it will not required any additional changes.If still you find any issue , please let me know.

3)You can set height of header inside particular page editor -> “Page/Post Header Options” metabox -> Header height in px.(Default height is 150)

Thanks

marcia
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago

@marcia,

You can reduce it’s padding using below css code inside Theme Options -> Custom CSS/JS:

.header-style2 ol.breadcrumb {
    padding: 10px 0 !important;
    }

Thanks

marcia
    Participant
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago
    marcia
    Participant
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @marcia,

1)I checked internal pages of your site and css seems to be work there as well.Please see below screen URL:
    https://d.pr/bRTUf4

2)Sorry but now theme supports only a single menu for both desktop and mobile view.However, I suggest you to contact envato@imithemes.com for best result on this.

Thanks

marcia
    Participant
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @marcia,

Glad to know that all your issues are fixed now. 🙂
    I am closing this thread.

Thanks for informing

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘footer’ is closed to new replies.