This topic is: not resolved

Full install of plug-ins

• Peter_99
    Participant
    # 8 months ago

Hi,

I purchased the NativeChurch theme (version 2.9.9.1) a week plus ago (before going away for a week) but have had difficulties in installing it. I’ve watched the WordPress Installation video, and at 42 secs in the tutorial, at the top of the page it shows a list of plugins that are needed for the theme. It also shows the cursor clicking on the “Begin installing plug-ins” link. These don’t appear at the top of my Themes page after installing the NativeChurch theme. Although I got a ‘Installation successful’ notice when I imported the theme zip file, does the fact that these plug-ins don’t appear mean that they weren’t downloaded as part of the theme? Or is there something else I’m missing??

Cheers
    Peter

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 8 months ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to help you install the theme properly.

Thanks

Peter_99
    Participant
    # 8 months ago

Hey,

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly.

My details are:-
    * Website URK = “www.hopeccm.org.au/wp-admin”
    * User-name = admin
    * Email address = admin@hopeccm.org.au
    * Password = J3susIsG0dsS0n

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if I can provide any more information for you.

Regards
    Peter McCoy

ManishManish
    # 7 months, 4 weeks ago

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the details.It seems certain external plugin is conflicting with the theme.Once I deactivated all external plugins installed on your server, plugins appear.Please see below screen URL:
    https://d.pr/ulmrRf

Please deactivate these plugins one by one to check which one is conflicting.

Thanks

Peter_99
    Participant
    # 7 months, 4 weeks ago

Manish,

Thank you for finding that out. It seems that the plug-in that was causing the most problems, in fact the only plug-in that I found made that made all the plugins appear as per your screen shot, was the “Media Files” one.

I’ve now only got 5 plug-ins activated – do you think I should delete the 9 “Inactive” ones now?

Once more thank you for your help – I don’t know whether you finding this also fixes the issue I had with “Error 404 – Not Found” message.

Cheers
    Peter

ManishManish
    # 7 months, 4 weeks ago

@peter_99,

You don’t need to delete those plugins but keep them inactive.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.