This topic is: not resolved

Google Calendar not displaying

Participant
    # 2 months ago

Native church google calendar had been working fine and now is not displaying anything. No changes made to settings or the actual calendar page:

https://newjoy.org/events/calendar/

Do I need to change something in the shortcode? was there an update I missed? Even the events created on the wordpress site are not displaying.

Participant
    # 2 months ago

I have the same problem since 2.3.1 . We have only events created in WordPress and not one Event is displaying. When I set “previev” in shortcode, next upcoming event is shown.

Any idea?

Participant
    # 1 month, 3 weeks ago

Hi,

I am having the same issue.

My calendar has been displaying correctly from the Google calendar and any added events – and now nothing is showing at all.

Any ideas?

Participant
    # 1 month, 2 weeks ago

I also have the same issue. Must be something wrong with the last update.

Participant
    # 6 days, 3 hours ago

I have the same problem. I thought it happened after transferring the theme to the new server. When I restore the theme on the old server the calendar worked. I updated the theme and the calendar … disappeared. I can only see events in the list but not in the Google Calendar grid. Instead of calendar there are only two balls spinning around each other.

This is clearly a problem with the theme update.

Similarly after updating a theme something happened with the drop-down menu, which no longer expands.

Does anybody from the Imithemes stuff answer and help their “old” users and clients or they help only those clients who have paid support in envato market? (the best way to lose customers in the future)

Slavo

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.