This topic is: resolved

Header/Banner Image

• juanitad
    Participant
    # 7 months, 1 week ago

Hi,

I just purchased and installed the theme. How can I get the image to display as in the demo? Also, I don’t have the image I am using yet, but where would I change this and what are the recommended sizes for that image?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 7 months ago

Hi there

Edit your homepage in WP Dashboard, you can add in your slider images and edit them https://d.pr/i/nGiVjH Once you edit any image you can add caption for the image here https://d.pr/i/Z49kTq

Thanks

juanitad
    Participant
    # 7 months ago

Hi,

I do not see a Page/Post Header Options under Appearance –> Customize. Where are these settings located?

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 7 months ago

Once you edit your homepage in WP Dashboard you would be able to see these fields in the edit page only. Thanks

juanitad
    Participant
    # 6 months, 3 weeks ago

Ok, I found what you were talking about. I had actually already added images for this before I put in the support ticket. The image does not appear. The way it appears is in the previous screenshot I sent you. What should the dimensions of the image be? Could the size be causing a problem? I did adjust the size of the image but it still does not show.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 3 weeks ago

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue. Thanks

ManishManish
    # 6 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi @juanitad,

Please share your site’s admin details here in private reply so that I can check issue there.

Thanks

juanitad
    Participant
    # 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi,

I am still working on this. Had to put on hold for a bit as working on other projects. I don’t want someone to make the change for me as I need to be able to do this myself. Where is the documentation that explains how to edit the hero image? It should be displaying with images like the demo (see attached) not a grey screen (see attached). Also, that is a slider correct?

Attachments:
    juanitad
    Participant
    # 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Also, I did use the page/post header option (see attached). I only included one image but still image is not showing up.

Attachments:
    ManishManish
    # 5 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @juanitad,

Any image you see on the demo are copyrighted images and were replaced by placeholder images in demo content as mentioned on the theme’s sales page on Theme Forest. You can replace these placeholder images with your own real images.

1)You can change slider image inside home page editor -> page/post header option.

2)If you are still not able to change that image, I need your site’s admin details to find the exact issue on your server.

Thanks

juanitad
    Participant
    # 5 months, 2 weeks ago

I already placed an image there. As for site login. The site is local to my machine so you won’t be able to access it. Any other suggestions?

ManishManish
    # 5 months, 2 weeks ago

@juanitad,

Can you please check if there is any error in browser console and also please try once by recreating that page.Hope it will work for you.

Thanks

juanitad
    Participant
    # 5 months, 1 week ago

Checked the browser console and don’t see an error. See attached code.

Attachments:
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 5 months, 1 week ago

@juanitad Please share your website’s wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for me to check it. If the website is still not live then you can make a test website online for me to identify the problem. Thanks

juanitad
    Participant
    # 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Ok, I finally got this working. All I did (in an effort for you to be able to see it) was move it from my dev server (DeskTopServer) to a subdomain and that cleared up the error. So, I guess there was something going on with DeskTopServer that was not allowing the header images to be seen.

Just sharing in case this comes up again for someone else.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 2 weeks ago

Glad it is fine now 🙂 Thanks for sharing the info.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Header/Banner Image’ is closed to new replies.