This topic is: not resolved

Header logo

• solivan
    Participant
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi Manish,

Ok so I started to edit the template to our own content but I’m already having issues and this shouldn’t be an issue. I’m trying to add the logo to the header and it’s not showing. Only show an image icon. The logo is under 250px. Help!

Thanks!

http://ibhdc.com/home/

[CREDENTIALS DELETED]

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi there

Please check if it is OK now?

Thanks

solivan
    Participant
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Seems to work but is there a way to make change from light to dark when the user scrolls down the page? I understand that it will have to be done with two different logo files but does the template has that capability?

Thanks

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

By default this isn’t possible but I can provide you with some custom js to do it. Can you share the dark logo image with me so I can provide you with custom code? Thanks

solivan
    Participant
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Here are the files

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 3 weeks ago

Can you please share your website’s wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for me to work on this? Thanks

solivan
    Participant
    # 4 months, 2 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 1 week ago

Thanks for the info. Please check if it’s fine for you. I changed the header.js file in your Theme’s js folder. Please keep a backup of that file for future. Thanks

solivan
    Participant
    # 4 months, 1 week ago

The light version looks good but the dark version looks bad and pixelated. I uploaded a new version of it but it still looks bad and also when I scroll down it switches to the light version which is fine but when I scroll back up, it’s showing an old version of it.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 1 week ago

Check if it is fine now? If not then do share both logos URL here with me so I can put the correct one in the header.js. Thanks

solivan
    Participant
    # 4 months, 1 week ago

Well the logos are the right ones but the one for the dark looks pixelated. Don’t know why because it is 250px like the settings specify. Can you advise?

Thanks

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months, 1 week ago

That can be because of the small height sticky header. Check now I increased the sticky header height same as normal header. Thanks

solivan
    Participant
    # 4 months, 1 week ago

I’m sorry but I’m not happy with this at all. Looks fuzzy. Is there anything you recommend or can the logo be bigger on the header? I can try to clean the logo as well but I think it needs to be bigger overall. Also for the Retina displays logo I would like to upload a higher resolution for those. What’s the size I need?

Thanks

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months ago

Sorry, but this is something that theme doesn’t offer with customization I made it working for you and now the images of logos are showing as they are. I too see them blurry in my retina Macbook and for that you can provide me with double dimension logon images which I can add in the custom code. Retina images should be exact x2 size of the current logo. Thanks

solivan
    Participant
    # 4 months ago

I attached the files requested. Hopefully it will look better…
    Thanks

Attachments:
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 months ago

Check it now. I have updated the images. Thanks

solivan
    Participant
    # 4 months ago

Ohh much better!! thank you very much!! Just one more thing, can you use this new white logo I’m attaching? I made the world shadow darker. Thanks! good job

Attachments:
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 3 months, 4 weeks ago

Just updated logo images. Thanks

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.