This topic is: not resolved

Home page translation

• hendersontavares
    Participant
    # 2 months, 1 week ago

Hello
    At the home page, in the list of “Upcoming events” in front of the event date we have a button “Details” I can not find where I translate this buttton. I have used loco translate to translate the theme, but this is the only place I could not translate.
    Thank you so much
    Best Regards.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months, 1 week ago

Hi there

Can you please share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for me to check it?

Thanks

hendersontavares
    Participant
    # 2 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months ago

Thanks for the info. I just checked your Loco Translate page and found there are multiple instances of Portuguese translation files. If you are sure about the file which you are using to translate your website then please delete the other ones for me better assist you. Thanks

hendersontavares
    Participant
    # 2 months ago

Hello.
    Where I delete then?(Portuguese from Portugal) the best translation that I could do there, but Iam in Brazil, there is no problem for that. I just need to translate The “Details” home page and “Filter” At sermons page.
    Best Regards

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months ago

Did you made any changes as of now in any of the translation files in the Loco Translate plugin? Thanks

hendersontavares
    Participant
    # 1 month, 4 weeks ago
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 month, 4 weeks ago

I need to leave a single file for your Portuguese translation and delete others. Which you can use for translations then. Can you please check if the credentials above are still working as I can not login to your WP Dashboard using the same? Thanks

hendersontavares
    Participant
    # 1 month, 4 weeks ago
    hendersontavares
    Participant
    # 1 month, 4 weeks ago
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 month, 4 weeks ago

I just deleted additional Portuguese translations files and now the only file can be edited from here: https://saoroque.org.br/wp-admin/admin.php?path=languages%2Fthemes%2Fframework-pt_PT.po&bundle=NativeChurch&domain=framework&page=loco-theme&action=file-edit

Can you let me know which images you are asking about on homepage, the slider ones? If so then the minimum size for them should be 1200px wide and 500px high.

Thanks

hendersontavares
    Participant
    # 1 month, 4 weeks ago

Hello
    Thank you so much for your reply and support.
    About images I am talking about the slide ones.
    The template resize the imagens when I upload them? My problem with the images is that part of the image is behind the menu, and so of the people reponsable for the site didnot like that. I have resize some of them, but when I open the site using a smartphone appers the white part under and above the images. Do you have other solutions for this problem?
    Best Regards.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 month, 3 weeks ago

The slider images covers the whole area of the slider so images can be stretched and resized to do this. So there is no such fixed dimension for images I can tell for the slider, it takes a while to use several different images which suits your website best.
    For different slider height to make the images resize on small screens use custom css at Theme Options > Custom CSS/JS
    /* For Tablets */
    @media only screen and (max-width: 992px) {.hero-slider.flexslider, .hero-slider.flexslider ul.slides li{height:300px;}}
    /* For Smart Phones */
    @media only screen and (max-width: 767px) {.hero-slider.flexslider, .hero-slider.flexslider ul.slides li{height:250px;}}

Thanks

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 month, 3 weeks ago

As for the images hidden behind the navigation you may opt for header style 2 from Theme Options => Header. Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.