This topic is: not resolved

How do I find things in Native Chruch

• CurrentWave
    Participant
    # 9 months ago

For example, I want to change the colors of the breadcrumbs, but cannot find where to to that. When I search documentation, Knowledge base and/or Setting up I find noting.

Where is there a search feature so I can type in the proper name and be shown how to work with that item?

Where is a map/site index? Even a manual has the index at the back to look up things and find the pages that tell you about them.

Should I be looking for these items at WordPress?

I want to help myself, but I’m lost in the theme…. and always stuck because of it.

Your help is appreciated ~

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months ago

Hi there

To change the links color for the breadcrumb you can use custom css at Theme Options => Custom CSS/JS
    ol.breadcrumb a{color: #YOUR DESIRED COLOR HEX CODE HERE}

To change the current page text color in breadcrumb use:
    ol.breadcrumb{color: #YOUR DESIRED COLOR HEX CODE HERE}

Thanks

CurrentWave
    Participant
    # 9 months ago

Um… the breadcrumbs change, the first one (go back) is light grey and hover turns it to white – the page one is on is not linked and is a darker grey.

What will ol.breadcrumb{color: #YOUR DESIRED COLOR HEX CODE HERE} change the color on?

I need all the CSS code for all the breadcrumbs…please.

And where is the documentation explaining all of this?

Thanks

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months ago

This ol.breadcrumb{color: #YOUR DESIRED COLOR HEX CODE HERE} will change the color for the current page that is not linked.
    Sorry, but documentation doesn’t cover every small styling points, you can always ask for some small codes of custom css.

Thanks

CurrentWave
    Participant
    # 9 months ago

So you are saying that there is no way to change the linked breadcrumbs from white to anything else – yes?

Just want to make sure I’m following your reply….

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months ago

You can change it for sure. Share your website URL so I can check it myself. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.