How to link top nav button to tab 2, image q and news subscribe
# 4 years ago
1. I want to change one of the top nav links to go to one of the inner tabs. I’ve tried link href #tab2 but not working. Is it possible?
2. Also another question: Under the testimonials slide feature I want to take off the slide portion and trying to replace the circle graphic there (http://placehold.it/200×200&text=IMAGE+PLACEHOLDER) – however there is an overlay rounded corners. I don’t want rounded corner and trying to put a logo there.
3. Also is the newsletter form set up to send an email when subscriber signs up? I’m changing this a little so I want it to be a request a demo and sent to email address
thanks in advance.
2. Use custom css at The very end of style.css file
3. By default the newsletter form savesthe email address and names of the subscribers into contact.txt file. You must use free contact form script or a good paid script from Codecanyon: http://codecanyon.net/item/ajax-contact-form/50846
Add custom js at the very end of scripts.js isnide js folder
var URL = $(this).attr("href");
You can add tab ID to your link in the navigation like:
<li><a href="#tab2" title="Contact" class="totab">Contact</a></li>
Note to remove slideanchor class and use totab class instead
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.