This topic is: resolved

Image custom URLs not working

• arteast
    Participant
    # 9 months ago

Hello,

Using the Image widget in Vestige page builder, I created a webpage with a series of logo images. Each logo should link to that company’s webpage. I filled in the custom URL for each logo image under “Link to”, however the majority of the links are not working. The logos show up, however no <a> is present. Three of the logos work fine and do click-through. The rest are not showing links at all. Can you help me figure out why only certain image URLs are working?

Thank you!

Vicki

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 9 months ago

Hi Vicki,

Please share the page URL where you are using Image widget along with WP admin details here in private reply so that I can check issue there.

Thanks

arteast
    Participant
    # 8 months, 3 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 8 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi Vicki,

Thanks for the details.I experienced that there is an old version theme installed on your server.Please update it to latest version along with it’s associated plugins.You can update your theme easily with http://support.imithemes.com/how-to-get-theme-updates-notifications-with-in-your-wordpress-dahsboard/

p.s. Please deactivate all third party/external plugins as certain installed on your server before updating it and check if it get resolved.

Thanks

arteast
    Participant
    # 8 months, 3 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 8 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi Vicki,

Glad to know that your issue is resolved now. 🙂
    I am closing this thread.

Thanks for informing

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Image custom URLs not working’ is closed to new replies.