This topic is: not resolved

increase media upload capacity

• AdD Val d’Orge
    Participant
    # 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi,
    Please how can I increase the media uploading capacity?
    It’s blocked on 1mb and it does not come from my host: php set to 32 MB.
    I looked in the settings but found nothing.
    Thanks for your help
    Sandrine

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    SupportSupport
    Participant
    # 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Thanks for contacting imithemes support, support staff will contact you shortly and assist you at above query.

Support response time can be upto 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours on weekends.

please be patient

ManishManish
    # 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi @AdD Val d’Orge,

You need to edit the server configuration inside php.ini file as mentioned here:
    http://support.imithemes.com/how-to-increase-the-wordpress-file-upload-size/
    You can ask about it from your host provider if you don’t have access to your server.

Thanks

AdD Val d’Orge
    Participant
    # 11 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi Manish,
    I had already done this (please sea attachement).
    Could there be another explanation ?
    Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ManishManish
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @AdD Val d’Orge,

Please try once by deactivating all third party plugins(if installed) on your server and if it doesn’t resolve the issue please share your site’s admin details here in private reply so that I can check it there.

Thanks

AdD Val d’Orge
    Participant
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @AdD Val d’Orge,

Could you please change above user role to administrator as I need to access certain settings on your server.
    Please also make sure that “allow_url_fopen” must be set to “1” in php.ini file of your server for the download link to work proper.

Thanks

AdD Val d’Orge
    Participant
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi Manish,

“allow_url_fopen” was already on “on”.

The user role already had the administrator rights but I disabled the editor in the plugin ITheme sérurity and I think that this is the problem… ?
    I reactivated the editor. Tell me if that’s enough.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @AdD Val d’Orge,

1)It seems certain external plugin is conflicting with the media section.Can you please deactivate these plugins one by one and check which one is conflicting.I have also increased the “Max upload file size” to 6 MB inside Settings -> Network Settings.It should work now.

2)It seems certain external plugin is conflicting.Can you please deactivate these and then check by creating a new sermon on your server as certain users faced problem in downloading sermon with security plugins.

Thanks

AdD Val d’Orge
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hi Manish,

1. I had not thought about the settings in the network admin. I had only changed the setting in the site. Now it works good. Thanks !

2. I did what you said. Disable all plugins and then create a new sermon. But the download still does not work.

3. I could not customize the page “Maintenance” as I wanted because it had to put the background image on the html tag without a way to target it. So I added a plugin, which I would have preferred to avoid.
    Is there another way to customize this page maintenance mode wich is “very empty” ^^?

Thanks for all

AdD Val d’Orge
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hi again,

Another question :

I want to remove 2 plugin that I added and that do not suit me (Simple sitemap and Simple Wp sitemap).
    But when I tried to delete one of them, the site started to bug.
    Can I delete them from FTP ?

Thanks

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Yes, you can delete them from FTP. Thanks

ManishManish
    # 11 months ago

Hi @AdD Val d’Orge,

2)It seems to be resolve on your server as I checked it there and was able to download audio file from sermon section.Can you please check once at your end as well.

3)The content of “Maintenance Mode” page is inside “imic-theme-functions.php” file nearby line no. 88.You can edit it from there.

FILE LOCATION: wp-content\themes\NativeChurch\imic-framework\imic-theme-functions.php

Thanks

AdD Val d’Orge
    Participant
    # 11 months ago

Hi Manish,

3) Ok, thanks for informations, I ‘ll look at it.

2) I tried, it works good, great !

Thanks for all

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.