This topic is: resolved

Installation video [NativeChurch WP Theme] – v2.9.5

• davidrajah
    Participant
    # 1 year ago

Can you please provide me the Installation video [NativeChurch WP Theme] – v2.9.5. Still I am stuck with the basic installation for our website please.

PHP Version : 5.6
    WordPress Version : 4.8.2

Note:
    I have watched the following video that doesn’t contain the new plugins:

Thanks for your support,
    David Rajah

SupportSupport
    Participant
    # 1 year ago

Thanks for contacting imithemes support, support staff will contact you shortly and assist you at above query.

Support response time can be upto 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours on weekends.

please be patient

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 year ago

Hi there

Installation video is updated at http://support.imithemes.com/forums/topic/installation-video/

Thanks

davidrajah
    Participant
    # 12 months ago

I am unable to install the plugin as a bulk based on the installed video that you have provided. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxdQNBMSfPc#action=share.

Please check my problem and address it soon.

davidrajah
    Participant
    # 12 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 12 months ago

By visiting your website I can’t see what problem you are getting. If your server is not supporting long execution time then you can either upgrade it from your phpinfo file or ask your hosting administrator else you can install/activate the plugins one by one from your Appearance => Install Plugins. Thanks

davidrajah
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Thanks @manish,
    This has been solved now after updating the Server settings. It would be great if you add this as an important checklist while installing a Native Church theme.

Regards,
    David Rajah Selvaraj

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Great! Thanks for the tip. Will include the message in the docs.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Installation video [NativeChurch WP Theme] – v2.9.5’ is closed to new replies.