Issues in Date Wise Event Booking & Additional Services for WooCommerce Payment
We updated the plugin.
We tried the features in this event- https://www.packbagbuddy.com/activity/open-mic-comedy/
Here are the issues-
1. We entered a different price for 29/04/2018 using Date Wise Booking, the different price is shown but when added to cart, the default price for all other dates is shown in cart.
2. For additional services, we switched to plugin layout in setting. The issues encountered then are-
-> 2.1 Event description and Save Event disappear.
-> 2.2 Ticket price and service price are shown in USD while we are using INR in WooCommerce.
-> 2.3 Also, on the services selection page Proceed to PayPal and Order Summary buttons are shown. Order Summary button shows nothing while Proceed to Paypal shows the Order Summary. But after clicking on Proceed to Paypal button, Order Summary does show Order Summary. According to me, Order Summary button should be removed (or hidden if WooCommerce is selected for payment) and Proceed to Paypal button should renamed to Order Summary.
-> 2.4 On order summary page, Tax is not shown.
-> 2.5 If Accept Terms and Conditions checkbox is not selected and Checkout button is clicked, WooCommerce checkout page is loaded showing the error you must accept terms and conditions.
Please check, i do not have any issue with event dated 29 April
Please replace below files at their respective path
https://d.pr/f/0h9vIF (eventer->WC folder)
https://d.pr/f/QUViUG (eventer->eventers->modal folder)
https://d.pr/f/z2B4l6 (eventer->front folder)
1. The date wise booking issue occurred when Cart was selected as WooCommerce layout
I replaced the files.
2.1 -> Event description and save event are now visible.
2.2 -> Price is now in INR
Thank you Nitin
2.3 -> Order Summary button is blank if clicked before Proceed to Paypal. (see attachment)
If I click on Proceed to Paypal and then Back on next page and then again on Proceed to Paypal, then Paytm is shown 2 times. (see attachment)
Paytm is shown as much times Proceed to Paypal is clicked this way.
[I suggest Order Summary button should be removed and Proceed to Paypal button should renamed to Order Summary as it shows order summary]
2.4 -> Tax is still not shown and total is shown as subtotal, so you can show tax (set in WooCommerce) below and show Total adding the both.
2.5 -> Redirection to woocommerce checkout page still happens.
I updated the plugin.
Almost all issues are solved. The redirection, the order summary button, the multiple payment buttons and you even changed the tiles.
Thank you so much.
– – –
1. The booking system doesn’t work when user isn’t logged in. The order summary always appears blank to a guest user.
2. Once a service is selected it can’t be unselected. It can only be removed from the order summary.
3. In the mobile view, the ticket and services amount is rendered in multiple lines. The amount should be in one line.
4. Tax is still not shown.
5. Please rename the Proceed to paypal button to “Proceed to Payment”.
I have checked booking without logged in and its working fine at my end, please let me know the browser you are using.
Please replace below file in wp-content->plugins->eventer->js folder
You only can show taxes including ticket price that i have enabled from settings.
We are looking for mobile layout issue.
Thanks for the price in mobiles.
– – –
1. When only the tickets are added and then Proceed to Paypal, then it is good.
But when you add a service, then Order Summary appears empty.
I am using Google Chrome but I don’t think this is a browser issue.
The booking system works correctly while logged in.
2. The price with tax should be shown in subtotal, not with every product.
Eg. Self parking is ₹100, it should be shown 1 x ₹100 and not 1 x ₹105
And How do I change tax text in subtotal. It shows (incl. tax) by default.
1. When I use date wise event booking and click on save, it just shows saving for infinite time.
If I click on update event, the changes are rendered but until I click on update, it just shows saving.
2. Also, we have to add price like 350-250 to show discount, right. In the normal pricing when I do this, and click on update, 350-250 becomes 100, it doesn’t keep the 350-250. So if I make some more changes and then click update the discount goes and it shows 100 in the price in the event.
But the date wise booking retains the 350-200 or whatever I set there.
The services section is working fine. There are a few other issues, but they are unrelated to this thread. So I guess should make a new ticket for them.
Hello Nitin, you didn’t understand what I was saying.
1. Check screenshot (saving-date-wise.PNG). In that you can see that Date Wise Event Booking is showing Saving. I was saying that it will show saving for infinite time. Check that.
2. In saving-date-wise.png, you can see that price is shown as 250-150, that is ₹150 discount on ₹250. Okay but in discount.png you can see that price in Event Tickets is just ₹100 and ₹200. That is the price after discount. I wanted to say that it should retain the discount price text (250-150) like in Date Wise Record. If I click on update now, the discount will not be shown and it will just show ₹100 and ₹200.
3. We need to change text from ‘Proceed to Paypal’ to ‘Proceed to Payment’. Give custom code for that.
The topic ‘Issues in Date Wise Event Booking & Additional Services for WooCommerce Payment’ is closed to new replies.