This topic is: not resolved

Listing images duplicating: URGENT HELP NEEDED

• jennchambless
    Participant
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

On our site, https://classiccars.pickles.com.au, we are noticing a few unexplainable things with the listings.

1) We have in cases removed images to upload new ones. We are finding the removed images are reappearing and in cases we have duplicates.
    2) When we go into the WP admin, sometimes it shows 0/30 images loaded when in fact there are a bunch. So I have no way to sort/remove them. An example is the Austin Healey > https://classiccars.pickles.com.au/wp-admin/post.php?post=1612&action=edit

Please help! our site is live and this is causing many problems.

SupportSupport
    Participant
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks for contacting imithemes support, support staff will contact you shortly and assist you at above query.

Support response time can be upto 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours on weekends.

please be patient

jennchambless
    Participant
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

@nitin here is an chrome browser inspect report on that page.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my developer and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website’s wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

jennchambless
    Participant
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    jennchambless
    Participant
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

i have manually fixed these issues. I’m a little unsettled though not knowing WHY they occurred. Basically, images that had been removed, came back and the admin console was reset to 0/30 Sight Images event thought there were some there.

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 11 months, 2 weeks ago

Hello

Please provide the details of that listing which is having above issue, as it is difficult to understand the issue. Please do not remove images, just change the status of that listing to pending, if you will have such issue in future.

Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.