This topic is: resolved

Map display issue

Participant
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

can you please guide where to do settings for google map i did enter address in venue page and also put API key in theme options still i see all gray on the place where there should be a map

Below is the screenshot

https://i.imgsafe.org/a46f083d00.png
    please guide

link: http://cannabismarketingdiysesh.com/new/

Need your help , i also raised query on themeforest comment but they refer me here, i am already late 🙁

Thanks for your support

Let

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Participant
    # 4 years, 2 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

Hi there

I just checked your WP admin and found there were spaces before and after the key entered at the Theme Options. I removed it but map is still not working because of the permission issue with the key. Refer to this: https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/error-messages#referer-not-allowed-map-error

Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

i did every thing
    followed your guide step by step
    i don’t see anything missing
    even the link you given suggested me to check settings but not defining or providing any guide to fix that error.

Please help me fix this issue , i have everything ready to make websigte live except this thing

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

Sorry, but the problem is with the API key. Can you let me know the API key generate here in a private reply? Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 2 months ago
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

I just used my API key in your website and your map is there now. To make your API key work make sure the API key is active for the Google javascript map services, see: http://support.imithemes.com/forums/topic/how-to-get-google-maps-api/#enable-apis

Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

i am sick and tired now
    i am following exactly same steps as your tutorial , either your tutorial is wrong or you misguiding me

i made 4 APIs , all are enables for “google maps Javascript API” but not working

Please make me API which i can use and the one that works or review your tutorial

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

Sorry, but there is nothing in there that is misleading or I am doing that. I am working here at 1:00 AM at night just for you to help only. If map is running with the API created by my account then it should work for you as well just the settings needs to be correct as described. If you are unable to verify if your API is correct then do share with me the details of your account so I can check it. Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 2 months ago
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

Google should have sent you a code for verification. Please send it so I can login

Participant
    # 4 years, 2 months ago
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

Thanks. I just enabled your API key for your project there “google map”. Your map is working now with your API key. Thanks

Participant
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

Thanks I appreciate that

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 4 years, 2 months ago

Welcome 🙂
    P.S. Please change your Google Account password.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.