This topic is: not resolved

Native Church theme with Eventer plugin

• kaoruc
    Participant
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

I’m currently using the Native Church them and want to use the Eventer plugin for my ticket system. I got Fatal error: Cannot redeclare imic_regenerate_calender_index() (previously declared in /wordpress/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php:143) in /wordpress/wp-content/themes/NativeChurch/imic-framework/imic-theme-functions.php on line 1482

How can I meet them work together?

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

For now we do not officially support NativeChurch and Eventer plugin together. You must disable theme’s built in events system to use Eventer plugin.
    We are coming up with an update for NativeChurch theme which will have option to export your all events data from theme and import them in Eventer plugin to use.

Thanks

kaoruc
    Participant
    # 9 months, 2 weeks ago

how do I turn off the event inside the NativeChurch?

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months, 1 week ago

@manish Can you please assist in here how to disable the theme’s built in event post type? Thanks

ManishManish
    # 9 months, 1 week ago

Hi @kaoruc,

You can disable theme’s built-in event post type using below code.You need to add it inside your child theme’s “functions.php” file:

NOTE: Please take care of single quotes(‘) while copying code from here.Keep it like it has been done for other queries inside template file.

Thanks

kaoruc
    Participant
    # 9 months, 1 week ago

I’ve added the code as you described in the message, but I still have the error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare imic_regenerate_calender_index() (previously declared in /wordpress3/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php:143) in /wordpress3/wp-content/themes/NativeChurch/imic-framework/imic-theme-functions.php on line 1490

ManishManish
    # 9 months, 1 week ago

@kaoruc,

Please find “functions.php” file attached below and place it inside your child theme’s folder.
    Please let me know if still issue persists.

Thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    kaoruc
    Participant
    # 9 months ago

it give me a HTTP 500 error

ManishManish
    # 9 months ago

@kaoruc,

Please share your site’s admin details along with FTP server details here in private reply so that I can check issue there.

Thanks

kaoruc
    Participant
    # 8 months, 3 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 8 months, 3 weeks ago

@kaoruc,

Thanks for the details.Once I deactivate the “Eventer” plugin, it works.There seems to be some other conflicting issue between the theme and plugin.I am looking into this and get back to you soon.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

@kaoruc,

I have modified certain code on your server.It should work now.Please check once at your end as well.

Thanks

dagmarsuarez
    Participant
    # 6 months, 1 week ago

Hello In get then same problem using the Native Church them and want to use the Eventer plugin

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare imic_regenerate_calender_index() (previously declared in /hermes/bosnaweb24a/b2514/ipg.dagmarsuarezcom/dagmarsuarez.com/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php:224) in /hermes/bosnaweb24a/b2514/ipg.dagmarsuarezcom/dagmarsuarez.com/wp-content/themes/NativeChurch/imic-framework/imic-theme-functions.php on line 1490

ManishManish
    # 6 months, 1 week ago

Hi @dagmarsuarez,

Please create a separate thread using below URL as this thread is created by some other user: http://support.imithemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-themes/nativechurch-wp/#new-post

Thanks

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.