This topic is: not resolved

New Fresh Demo Install

• TanjaS
    Participant
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Hello, can you please help me to install a New Fresh Demo on my site?

Because when i do it i see double menu items and inputs, and my WP site has errors.

Thank you very much!

TanjaS
    Participant
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

I am getting 502 error while trying to access your website https://d.pr/i/53b8cN Please make sure it is working for our region in India. Also check with your hosting provider if the settings for your website host is as per the recommendation here: https://support.imithemes.com/how-to-increase-the-wordpress-file-upload-size/ as demo import majorly rely on the server config to work correctly in one go.

Thanks

TanjaS
    Participant
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Greetings,

We would like to inform you that from our checks we could not reproduce the HTTP 502 error.
    In any case, we have made the necessary alterations, so that the web-page agioi-pantes.gr can be opened via the hosts file, of your operating system, in case this was how you tried to open the page
    in the first place.
    Alternatively, and if the problem persists, please do forward us the IP address from which you tried to access the page, so we can check the server’s logs and see if there is any information in there, regarding your IP.

Regarding the PHP limits, we would like to inform you that we have increased all of the PHP limits of the agioi-pantes.gr subscription, to the maximum possible values of a Shared Hosting package.
    Since we can not further increase these values, if you can not import the theme, you will have to install it locally, and then upload it to the server via FTP.

Please do check the above, and inform us if there is anything else you need assistance with.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Now I am able to see your website and can login to wp-admin. I see you have some content already filled in but to import the demo content I need to either remove already there content or you can provide a fresh database. Also let me know which demo content you want me to import, the page templates one or the page builder? Thanks

TanjaS
    Participant
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Hello,

what is the difference from the page templates one or the page builder?

I want my website like the attachment ( with background image and the boxed layout).

And in Greek language.

Thank you!!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    TanjaS
    Participant
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Please provide a total fresh database, As attached! Thank you!

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Page templates use several meta boxes to manage the content but it will not let you change the layout of your page and it will remain same as you see on the demo site. Whereas with page builder you will have different widgets for all parts of the design which you can use with a drag drop builder to create your own layout for pages. NativeChurch comes with SiteOrigins page builder support. Thanks

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Sure, We will setup the demo for you on your website. But the database needs to be cleared from your side as I can see you have some sermons and other posts in your language already. You can either delete them from WP Dashboard or can clean them from your database.

The demo import will have the same layout as you sent in the recent screenshot but the images you see on the demo will be replaced by other free images as the demo images are copyrighted. For the language, language files included in the theme are done using the Google Translator which will take effect you set your website language to Greek from Settings => General.

Thanks

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

My team tried several times but the demo importer is not working correctly on your website. I suggest you to connect a new database to your website and let me know once it’s done so we can try again from scratch.

Thanks

TanjaS
    Participant
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Done! 🙂

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks. Demo is now imported on your website.

TanjaS
    Participant
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much about the demo installation.

About the language now… I did what you told me, and I set my website language to Greek from Settings => General.

But still see most everything in English.

Please advice.

Thank you!

TanjaS
    Participant
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Just in the Slider i insert some Greek Words. All the Webside is still in English.

Thank you for your help!

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Try adding these files in your theme => language folder https://d.pr/f/J3JehJ+
    The post/event/sermon and other post types titles needs to be changed from with in the WP Dashboard by editing the posts for them.

To change the translation and syncing the latest .pot file you can use Loco Translate plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/loco-translate/

Thanks

goodpasture
    Participant
    # 2 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months, 1 week ago

@goodpasture Live chat is working but is not available on weekends. If you have left any message then you should surely get a reply. About the demo installation if you need us to do it for you then you can create a support thread here: http://support.imithemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-themes/nativechurch-wp/#new-post and share your website wp-admin credentials and FTP access info there in a private reply. Thanks

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.