Page builder 2column layout broken in WordPress 4.8.1
Today I updated from WordPress 4.8.1 to 4.8.2. This should only be a security update, but it had an impact on my layout, too.
I made a new private testing page: https://www.efg-giessen.de/test-kalender
1. switch editor to page builder
2. add line with two 50% columns
3. add Events List Widget to both and configure them to show events from the calendar
4. open page in browser: Firefox and IE 11 show it as ONE column.
How do I get the two column layout back?
– yesterday I updated the Adore Church Theme. I did test it and the front page was fine with a two column layout.
– I deactivated following plugins with no change: Aktualisierungsalarm, Background Update Tester, BackWPup, Broken Link Checker, Display PHP Version, Enable Media Replace, Envato WordPress Toolkit, P3 (Plugin Performance Profiler), Redirection, Uptime Robot Plugin for WordPress, WP Super Cache, Yoast SEO
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.