This topic is: not resolved

Payment settings not available

• Peak
    Participant
    # 7 months ago

Hi there,

I see a few others have experienced this issue. Our Payment Settings under the admin panel is not showing any information/options.

How is this resolved?

Thank you

Peak
    Participant
    # 7 months ago

Also – if there anyway to have 4 ticket types under an event? Currently there’s only three available?

Peak
    Participant
    # 7 months ago

One last question:

Is there anyway to have a Price field under the Event details section of the event? We don’t need/want to display tickets/quantity. Just the price of event.

Peak
    Participant
    # 7 months ago

I was able to increase the number of fields by changing the below code:
    for($field=0; $field<4; $field++) {

Within the meta_fields.php – any way to secure this change so future updates don’t remove it?

Peak
    Participant
    # 7 months ago

With the above in mind, I’ve added the 4th ticket type here:

https://www.windmillleisure.co.uk/calendar/archery-5-week-mixed-age-8-yrs-beginners-course/edate/2018-06-12/

We’ve hidden the book ticket system as well (not needed).

Can you foresee any issue for us doing it like this? Is there a way to permanently keep the 4th ticket type input field without the risk of it being removed in future updates? Not a fan of editing core files 🙂

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 6 months, 4 weeks ago

Hello

Please replace below file in wp-content->plugins->eventer->admin folder for payment settings issue.
    https://d.pr/f/T2AwIi
    Yes this is also correct way to get this done, we have already planned this feature for future versions of plugin, Woocommerce tickets already have this option in plugin. This could also added in plugin by the end of this month probably.

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.