This topic is: not resolved

Podcast Issues with Native Church

• jcumc
    Participant
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

I have been trying to add podcasts to our website, but every plugin I use conflicts with something in the theme’s podcast settings. I think it has to do with have multiple “definitions” for iTunes. I can’t get an RSS feed, the podcast page doesn’t work, and itunes won’t accept the RSS feed. The theme’s podcast settings don’t work by themselves either.

Is there a way around this issue or a way to disable the theme’s podcast settings to use a plugin.

SupportSupport
    Participant
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks for contacting imithemes support, support staff will contact you shortly and assist you at above query.

Support response time can be upto 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours on weekends.

please be patient

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

jcumc
    Participant
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 8 months, 1 week ago

Hi @jcumc,

Thanks for the details.Please let me know if you want to use some other plugin for the podcast and disable theme’s inbuilt functionality.If this is so, please try to comment below line from “functions.php” file nearby line no. 82:

require_once(IMIC_FILEPATH . ‘/imic-framework/podcasting/podcast-functions.php’);

Thanks

jcumc
    Participant
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago

@jcumc,

Please find “functions.php” file attached below and replace it with existing one:

https://d.pr/ZXB9vr

Thanks

jcumc
    Participant
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago

@jcumc,

FILE LOCATION : wp-content\themes\NativeChurch\functions.php
    Please let me know if you still face any issue here.

Thanks

jcumc
    Participant
    # 5 months, 4 weeks ago
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 5 months, 4 weeks ago

@jcumc Can you please make sure if you are using the latest version of WordPress and theme?
    Also please share your website’s wp-admin credentials for me to disable the theme’s built in podcast function. Thanks

jcumc
    Participant
    # 5 months, 3 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@jcumc,

Thanks for the details.I experienced that there is quite old version theme installed on your server.Please update it to latest version along with it’s associated plugins and check if it works for you.You can update your theme easily with http://support.imithemes.com/how-to-get-theme-updates-notifications-with-in-your-wordpress-dahsboard/

P.S. Please keep backup of theme’s files before updating it if you have done any modification in theme’s core files.

Thanks

jcumc
    Participant
    # 5 months, 3 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 5 months, 3 weeks ago

@jcumc,

Can you please share ftp details of your server here in private reply as I need to check certain files which are not accessible through WP editor.

Thanks

jcumc
    Participant
    # 5 months, 2 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 5 months, 2 weeks ago

@jcumc,

I need the FTP/Cpanel server details where your site has been setup.It consists of host-name, username and password.You can ask about it from your host provider if you don’t have access to your server.

Thanks

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.