This topic is: not resolved

problem during save change

Participant
    # 1 year, 10 months ago

Hello,

I use greenskeeper-gardening-landscaping and I migrated templates to new server and I have problem with save changes. I can’t save changes. Only the window is displayed (as in the attachment). Could you help me?

Thank you in advance,
    Adrian

SupportSupport
    Participant
    # 1 year, 10 months ago

Thanks for contacting imithemes support, support staff will contact you shortly and assist you at above query.

Support response time can be upto 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours on weekends.

please be patient

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 year, 10 months ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 1 year, 9 months ago

Hi Adrian,

Screen not attached in previous post.Can you please share it again and also it would be great if you can share your site’s login details here in private reply so that I can check issue there.

Thanks

Participant
    # 1 year, 9 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 1 year, 9 months ago

Hi Adrian,

Thanks for the details.There seems to be the wrong path issue.Can you please make sure that theme and plugins must be extracted in correct path.

CORRECT PATH FOR THEME:
    wp-content/themes/greenskeeper/

CORRECT PATH FOR PLUGIN:
    wp-content/plugins/

If issue still persist, please share FTP details of your server here in private reply.

Thanks

Participant
    # 1 year, 9 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 year, 9 months ago

@Adrian Seems like the files permission are not set correctly on your new server/website. Look for the option to reset file permissions to default in your hosting account dashboard. Or I suggest you to re migrate your website using this free plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/duplicator/

Thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.