I am having two problems on tickets that are sent by email:
– Date field has missing letters and numbers (I have atattached one example);
– Tickets aren’t delivered.
Those issues happens sometimes, not always, so I asked server guys and they told me that it could be varnish so they disable it. Today I sold a ticket and it was sent with incomplete date fields, as shown in the example.
So I would like to kindly ask you to check if it is some plugin problem. If not, what do you recommend me to do in order to investigate? I have some things in mind:
– What are the minimum server requirements?
– Can I use memcached or php fpm?
– What php version you recommend?
– About not delivering tickets, is there anyway of checking if they are generated by plugin but not sent? It could be some mail delivery problem…
Sorry if I am being “a pain in the ass” but I just want Eventer to work perfectly.