This topic is: not resolved

Problems with Templates

• Benh_82
    Participant
    # 9 months ago

Hi Nitin,

Good to hear you are implementing new features into the plugin in the next release.

I am sorry, but i don’t fully understand your reply, maybe you can explain more clearly?

Are you trying to resolve any of the issues i’ve mentioned regarding the Divi Builder and your plugin? or are you suggesting I should wait until the new update of the plugin which will include these fixes?

If they are going to be included in the next release can you tell me when that will be roughly?

Thanks again for your support with my problems,

Ben

Benh_82
    Participant
    # 9 months ago

Sorry, this is a duplicate comment, didnt see my other one published so wasnt sure it went through or not

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 9 months ago

Hello

I am going to add Google Map field for venue so that you can see proper address on details page.
    For Divi builder you need shortcodes of each section of details page, this will need majore modifications in plugins file, so this will be added in future version of plugin that could release end of this month.

Thanks

Benh_82
    Participant
    # 9 months ago

Hi Nitin,

Thanks again for getting back to me. It all sounds great!

For the map. we need to create the location via co-ordinates but have the written address populated (displayed) on the front end if possible. Thailands google maps addresses are not very accurate so the only way to get exact locations correct is by using co-ordinates. But, we dont want 100.00023508, 12.2938455 displayed as the address for the users on the front end.

The divi builder, yes, this is the only way i could figure out how we can get them both working together. Im happy to let you use my Divi site to play with to achieve this. The website i have given you access to is a development website so you don’t have to worry about breaking anything. If you do break it and want another development website created then please let me know and ill create for you again.

I do think making these changes so its 100% divi builder compatible will serve you well getting more customers for your plugin. Divi apparently is the most widely-used premium WordPress theme in the world according to stats from BuiltWith.com. They also have a great community on FB. I will happily post there when we are done to help promote the plugin providing it works how we want it to.

Having a venue or organiser logo fill the gap / void left from not selling tickets would be a nice additional feature as mentioned on the previous tickets but the most important issues to resolve were the divi builder and the maps.

I can always hire someone to get the logo part developed if needed. Not having it certainly wont stop me from using the plugin, providing the other parts are working.

Thanks again Nitin for all your support, Great Work! looking forward to seeing the updates

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 9 months ago

Hello

Thanks for allowing me to test divi builder with plugin at your server.
    I have added another field for Map coordinates and is working at your server now.
    I would also like to ask you one thing that if i would provide you the shortcodes of each section of event details page then is it ok for you to manage them in divi builder?

Thanks

Benh_82
    Participant
    # 8 months, 4 weeks ago

Hi Nitin,

Ive tested the map fields this morning and its working perfectly! I have inputed the written map address which is populated on the frontend and i also added co-ordinates which gave to an exact precise map location for users to get accurate directions from. Great work!

Yes, please send me your shortcodes and ill add them to some divi modules and see what happens. Really looking forward to it!.

I also noticed in the Venus menu in the backend there is a field for adding an image now and i don’t think this was there before was it?

Im hoping this might be the other layout change i suggested for venue link and logo from the single event page?

I have uploaded an image to this venue i just created and assigned to an event http://staging.illogical-star.flywheelsites.com/eventer-venue/nightwish-bar/

But i don’t see the image anywhere on the frontend, maybe this is still being developed?. It would be good on the venue pages to have the company logo displayed and the description if it was added. Check Mockups for my suggestion explained.

Thanks Nitin, send me the shortcodes to try when you are available. Thanks again for the awesome work.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 8 months, 4 weeks ago

Hello

Yes, we are working for shortcodes of single event details page and will provide you once these get ready.

Thanks

Benh_82
    Participant
    # 8 months, 1 week ago

I see that an update for the plugin was released in Envato market place but i dont see any mention of the updates we were working on?

Are you still working on fixing the short codes and other parts of the plugin i raised issues with?

I started to install the new update but have not activated as wasnt sure it included the fixes i need.

Will wait to hear back from you about moving forward

Thanks again,

Ben

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 8 months, 1 week ago

@nitin Please follow up on this. Thanks

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 8 months, 1 week ago

Hello @benh_82

Yes, we are still working for event details shortcodes, i will update the modified files at your server once get ready.
    Full width event details section is now available in latest version of plugin.

Thanks

Benh_82
    Participant
    # 8 months, 1 week ago

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for the update. Ill wait for you to update again before playing around. Looking forward to redesigning the event website with your plugin and Divi.

Thanks again,

Ben

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 8 months ago

Hello

Thanks for your patience.
    We are almost ready with shortcodes, please create single-eventer.php file in theme folder and place single.php code to that file.
    I will inform you once update modified code to the server.

Thanks

Benh_82
    Participant
    # 8 months ago

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for getting back to me. Sounds great!

Im not 100% sure i have done the task you requested correctly or not.

I have created a single-eventer.php file in the Divi theme directory. I have copied the code from the single.php file i found in the theme directory and have added it to the blank single-eventer.php file.

Hope this is correct but please tell me if its not so we can put right.

Thanks

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 8 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Benh_82
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

OK Ive updated this file now

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello

Sorry, but file is not updated there. Please let me know the path where you have replaced that file.

Thanks

Benh_82
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Sorry but you will have to explain the task more clearly as i dont fully understand you.

I downloaded the wp-config.php file you supplied and i replaced the one i had in my main directory for the website.

love-pattaya-events_staging > wp-config.php

Im not sure what else i can do

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Yes, that is the correct path to upload but its still showing last modified date is 25 January.
    Please change permission of that file to 777, so that i could able to modify.

Thanks

Benh_82
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

I have changed the file permission to 777 as requested. I hope this will be enough for you to complete your work.

Please let me know if you need more from me.

Thanks

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello

Sorry, but i am not able to replace that file at server.
    We have added shortcodes for page builder to plugin, you can update plugin with latest release.

Thanks

Benh_82
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi Nitin,

Thanks for your reply, can i please ask that you explain to me what the problem is and whats going on a little better please i’m struggling to understand again.

“Sorry, but i am not able to replace that file at server.” OK, so, where does this leave me, what now? Why cant you replace, is this still something we need to do to get it working?

Does the file still need replacing or i can just forget about that now?

Thanks Nitin all your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello

Yes, its not required to update any file to server anymore.
    You can use updated plugin to have the feature of elements shortcodes on events details page.

Thanks

Eshref
    Participant
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

It is so bad to have this issue after buy it.

It gonna permanently work without any files or anything.

Please fix it soon and update the files. We wanna use it as we can see on demo. Or I sue the refund.

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 7 months, 3 weeks ago

Hello @eshref

Please let me know about the issue for which you are referring, have you created any topic for the issue?
    Are you using latest version of plugin?

Thanks

Eshref
    Participant
    # 7 months, 2 weeks ago

Sure.

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 51 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.