This topic is: not resolved

Properties Support

Participant
    # 2 years, 5 months ago

Having some trouble making the property listings look as I had hoped. Please see questions below:

1. What is property id used for? Can it be hidden or adjusted to not show up so prominently in the listing title?
    2. Is there a way to use a comma in the price, without causing the numbers after the comma to disappear in the listing?
    3. How do I change AREA to Square Feet?
    4. How do I get anything to show up in the Additional Amenities section? Currently blank even though I added several fields to this in the property listing
    5. Is it possible for the description to show up on the left, underneath the property title and area/baths/beds section?

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 years, 5 months ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 2 years, 5 months ago

Hi @lindorealtygroup,

1) To hide Property ID on property listings, you can do it inside Theme Options -> Property Options -> Show Property ID -> just set it “Disable”.

2)You can set currency separator inside Theme Options -> Property Options ->Currency Thousand Separator.

3)This has been defined inside theme’s files, so core files need to modified in various places.If you would like to change it on specific page, please share the page URL so that I can provide you the required changes.

4)You can add Property Amenities inside Theme Options -> Property Amenities ->Enter Property amenities.

5)Can you please share a screenshot regarding the description on listing page so that I can assist you better.

Thanks

Participant
    # 2 years, 5 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Participant
    # 2 years, 5 months ago
    Participant
    # 2 years, 5 months ago
    ManishManish
    # 2 years, 5 months ago

@lindorealtygroup,

Thanks for the details.

1)It seems certain external plugin is conflicting with the theme.Can you please deactivate these plugins one by one to check which one is conflicting.

2)I have experienced that Google API key is missing from Theme Options -> MAP API, please add it as Google maps require API key for the maps to work correctly.

3)You can add multiple images inside Property Details metabox -> Property Sights of property detail page.Please see below screen URL:
    https://d.pr/n8AuB3

4)I have noticed that it was not disabled there, I did it for you. property ID is not showing inside listing page:
    http://lindorealtygroup.com/simple-listing/

Thanks

Participant
    # 2 years, 5 months ago

Thank you. Also is it possible to remove the white circles over the featured property image when you are viewing the properties in the http://lindorealtygroup.com/simple-listing/ view? This shows either “sale” or “rent” but all the properties we will be working with are for sale and if I leave blank the circle still appears.

Participant
    # 2 years, 5 months ago

Also, do you have updated instructions on how to generate a google maps api key? The directions in Theme Options -> MAP API, do not seem to match what I encountered when generating the API key. When I generate and enter a key the map that is now showing up on my site starting in the middle of the ocean.

Thanks,
    Laura

Participant
    # 2 years, 5 months ago

And for http://lindorealtygroup.com/contact-3/ how do I edit the contact form to include more fields, change the title of the form, and update the url to be /contact instead of /contact-3?

Thanks!

ManishManish
    # 2 years, 5 months ago

@lindorealtygroup,

1)Please use below css inside Theme Options -> Custom CSS/JS:
    span.badges {
    display: none;
    }

2)Please make sure that “Google Maps Geocoding API” & “Google Maps Geolocating API” must also be enabled.

3) a)Adding more fields to theme’s built in form will require customization in theme’s files.Instead I suggest you to use Contact Form 7 plugin to create your own custom form.

b)There is already contact page created on your server using “/contact” slug.Here it is: http://lindorealtygroup.com/contact/
    If you are not using that page, just delete it or can also use it as contact page by customizing it.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.