This topic is: not resolved

Real Spaces Issues

Participant
    # 5 years, 2 months ago

Hi,

Need help on a few issues?

1) Agent profile and last name Not save or display
    2) Seller: how can I add “Seller” option for register form?
    3) Submit Quick Form: how can I get the Quick Form in Contact to work? Error message after submission.
    4) Listing: For land sale since there aren’t any bedroom or bathroom. How can I enter “0” for both bed and bath option without showing error during submission?
    5) Login with Mobile Devices missing Dashboard (My properties, my profile, etc…) after login. Using computer able to see on top left corner.
    6) Can I change square feet to square meter?
    7) Agent profile details and last name are missing

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

@Manish Please assist on this. Thanks

ManishManish
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

Hi @Tykoon,

1)Can you please share the URL where you are getting this issue so that I can check it.

2)Sorry, but there is no such feature inside theme.It requires customization in certain theme’s files.

3)Please let me know what error you are facing while submitting it.

4)It can be done inside Theme Options -> Property Amenities Options -> Property Beds values.
    Here you can set the values as per your requirement.

5)Please share your site URL and WP admin credentials here in private reply so that I can check issue on your server.

6)It requires customization in various files throughout the theme so it can be done only from there.Currently, we don’t have any option to change it from WP- Dashboard.

7)Please share this page URL as well to check issue.

Thanks

Participant
    # 5 years, 1 month ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

Hi @Tykoon,

1)I have reported this issue to our technical team.

3)It seems like phpmail function is not active on your host server. You should contact your host about this as the built in contact form depends on that only.

5)I have rectified it on your server.Please check once at your end as well.

7)same as point 1).

8)Can you please elaborate some more about this issue so I can provide you better solution.

Thanks

Participant
    # 5 years, 1 month ago
    ManishManish
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

Hi @Tykoon,

Please remove complete cache of your site and test it once again by deactivating plugins one by one to check the issue.

Thanks

Participant
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

Can you show me how can I configure this plugin called
    Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags?because I see that it is related on social sharing solutions while my sharing buttons is not working well.Thanks.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

@mnpd Please create a separate thread for this issue. Thanks

Participant
    # 5 years, 1 month ago
    ManishManish
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

Hi @Tykoon,

You can configure “Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags” plugin inside Settings -> Facebook Open Graph, Google+ and Twitter Card Tags.

Please see below comments on the points stated above :

1)I have reported this issue to our technical team and will get resolved as it comes in line of replies.

3)It seems quite strange about the issue as I have tested same on our server and everything found working proper over there.Please let me know if you have done any changes in the theme’s core files or somewhere else or any third party plugin installation before you got this problem.Do you remember when you saw that problem for the first time?

5)I have already rectified it on your server.Please let me know are you still facing any issue with this?

8)Please elaborate some more info about this issue so I can provide you better solution.

Thanks

Participant
    # 5 years, 1 month ago
    ManishManish
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

Hi @Tykoon,

A property map is generated for the header banner of single property page which you can choose by editing the property header type.
    http://cloud.imithemes.com/image/3R2l3J050I3Z

Thanks

Participant
    # 5 years, 1 month ago
    ManishManish
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

Hi @Tykoon,

Please let me know apart from issue “agent detail not getting saved” what else is remaining as this issue has already been noticed and our team is working on it.I have replied for few other points in my previous posts.Have you gone through with those or there is anything else that might have been missed out.

Thanks

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.