This topic is: not resolved

Same day events displayed in wrong order

• zex
    Participant
    # 2 years ago

Hello,

First of all, thank you for the great theme!

I was wondering if you could help me with the same day event order issue? If I have events for the Sunday, for example, they are displayed in the random order, so 6pm is before 9am, which is after 10:30am…

URL: http://www.sunnysidechurch.org.uk/

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 years ago

Support term expired. Renew it here: http://support.imithemes.com/extend-your-support-term/

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

Right, I tried to fix the issue on my own and failed. I have now renewed the support and I need your assistance as this is getting annoying.
    Same URL as in my original question, same issue. Events that are on the same day are displayed in the wrong order in the ‘Upcoming events’ section on the home page.

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

And in case you don’t see the issue when you check, here is the link to the screenshot at the moment. http://prntscr.com/f96tji

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my developer and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website’s wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

Hi @zex,

Please share your site’s admin details here in private reply so that I can check issue there.

Thanks

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 6 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 6 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ManishManish
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

@zex,

Thanks for the details.
    1)I experienced that events are now appearing in right order.I checked it by creating a new event(only for some time just to check the issue) and it appeared to me in correct order.Please let me know if you experience that issue again.

2)You can keep the events display till end time by setting it at Theme Options > Event Options: http://drops.imithemes.com/rcqa.I set it on your server.Please check once at your end as well and let me know if still missing something:
    http://www.sunnysidechurch.org.uk/

Thanks

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

Ok, thanks. I’ll let you know is everything ok when Sunday events come up, as there are 4 events on Sunday. That’s when the issue is most noticeable.

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

Right, setting events to display by the end time works. Only issue is that they were supposed to hide when the event starts, but I guess I’ll have to live with them being displayed until the event is finished.
    Any reason displaying them by start time doesn’t work properly?

ManishManish
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

@zex,

If you want to display events until they get start, you can set events display again till “Event Start Time” and please let me know if still facing issue with that.

Thanks

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

Hi,

When it’s set to ‘Event Start Time’ they are in random order. Days are fine, but times are randomized. That was how they were set up when I started this tread.

ManishManish
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

Hi @zex,

Your site details are not working any more.Can you please check once as I need to access admin panel to detect the issue.

Thanks

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

Try now

ManishManish
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

@zex,

When we set ‘Event Start Time’, events appear in the order of their start dates like “Youth Home Group” event is at the top on the list of “Upcoming events” section because it’s date is set to “2017-02-22” which is earliest among all events. So, all other events are also appearing in the same way in ascending order by event dates.

Thanks

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

So events are not working as they should?
    When I order them by start time, they are displayed according to the first day of the event, but when I order them by end time they are in the correct order?
    I think that they should be ordered by ‘next event date’ and then ‘event start time’. Do correct me if I’m wrong 🙁

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

Sorry to bombard you with emails, but ‘Event Start Time’ should be start time, not start date?

ManishManish
    # 1 year, 6 months ago

@zex,

We understand your point.I have forwarded this to our technical team and will get back to you asap.

Thanks

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 5 months ago

Hello,

Any news on this?

ManishManish
    # 1 year, 5 months ago

Hi @zex,

We are in touch with our technical team regarding the issue.I am sending a reminder to them and will reply you soon.

Thanks

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 4 months ago

Hello,

Any news on this? I’m worried that my support will expire and I’ll have to renew it again in order to solve this issue.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 year, 4 months ago

@manish Please follow up on this. Thanks
    @zex Don’t worry if problem is found in the theme then you will still get the updated theme with the fix. Thanks

ManishManish
    # 1 year, 4 months ago

@author, @zex,

We are in discussion with our technical team regarding this and will reply you asap.

Thanks

zex
    Participant
    # 1 year, 1 month ago

Hello,

My support term is about to expire. I paid for 6 months of support in order to fix this one issue with the theme functionality. The issue is still not resolved. Any way anyone can do anything regarding this?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.