This topic is: not resolved

Search by zip code

Participant
    # 3 years, 10 months ago

3 Questions

1.I know this is something that has been asked by other realtors, specially here in the U.S. However, there has not been a clear answer. I want to know if I can set the search for “Zip Code”? How? Please explain.

2. Also, I’m uploading my logo and it covers part of the menu, why is that? The Demo template doesn’t do that. Is there a certain dimension I’m suppose to use?

3. Talking about dimensions, Can you provide me with image dimensions requirements for the Feature Block- Because I’m uploading the images and instead of circles I’m getting some big and small ovals.

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ManishManish
    # 3 years, 10 months ago

Hi,

Can you please confirm if you are asking for the Real Spaces HTML template as you have opened this thread in that forum or it is Real Spaces WordPress version?

Thanks

Participant
    # 3 years, 10 months ago

Sorry It is for Real Spaces Word Press version, I just realized I have been posting in the HTML, sorry.

Participant
    # 3 years, 10 months ago

I did get my logo fixed, Can you please just provide me with image dimensions for the feature block and a quote on connecting IDX to the search bar. Thanks.

ManishManish
    # 3 years, 10 months ago

@vivaproteam,

1)There is an option of “Pincode” inside Search function available as you can see on preview site also.Once we select “Pincode” of 3 keywords from “Search by” field, keyword field works on that basis.Please see the screen attached below.

2).I would recommend you to use same dimension images for all properties to maintain your site appearance. Please see the below post for this:

http://support.imithemes.com/how-to-maintain-your-website-design-by-using-correct-size-dimension/.

Thanks

Attachments:
    Participant
    # 3 years, 2 months ago

@manish,

Can I know does the pincode return result for exact match only?

Regards
    JIa Shen

ManishManish
    # 3 years, 2 months ago

Hi Jia Shen,

Yes, it return results for the exact match.

Thanks

Participant
    # 3 years, 2 months ago

@manish

If it returns close match, say for instance when using proximity search. How much to customise this theme by u all.

ManishManish
    # 3 years, 2 months ago

@jiashen,

Please contact envato@imithemes.com and share detailed requirement there for best solution on this.

Thanks

Participant
    # 3 years, 2 months ago

@manish

Can I know for the filtering, is it possible to customise the refine search into categories as shown in the attached pictures.

Thank you.

Regards
    Jia Shen

Attachments:
    ManishManish
    # 3 years, 2 months ago

Hi Jia Shen,

It will require certain customization in theme’s files as there is no built-in functionality inside theme.So, please contact envato@imithemes.com for best solution on this.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.