This topic is: resolved

Shortcodes

• ricardogp
    Participant
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Hello!

I would like to learn a bit more on shortcode. Is it posible to have a list of all functions and how can I mix them?

I am asking you this because I want to understand better how this plugin works.

Also have some quick doubts on how to get this things done:

– What attribute should I use to get the bar with showing selection tool for “yearly”, “monthly”, weekly”, “daily” and “today”? I try to insert it via shortcode generator in a field that says filter bar that gives me this: [eventer_list month_filter=”1″]; but with that I can’t see anything. As I said before, you have fixed this but I thought it was on plugin functions and I deleted what you’ve have fixed and now I don’t know what changed.

– How can I place an attribute to show directly to the visitor each one of this situations: today, daily, weekly and montlhy (I’ll make use of all of them in different areas);

Best regards,
    Ricardo Pons

SupportSupport
    Participant
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Thanks for contacting imithemes support, support staff will contact you shortly and assist you at above query.

Support response time can be upto 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours on weekends.

please be patient

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my developer and he will be assisting you soon.

Thanks

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Hello

You can use below shortcode to get filters tabs on listing page.
    https://d.pr/i/Z1yxh9

Thanks

ricardogp
    Participant
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Thank you,

With shortocode generator in some situations it doesn’t do what it should.

Anyway, and sorry for insisting, is it posible to have a list of all functions and how can I mix them? I think that would be useful not only for me!

Best regards

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Sure, you can found all functions of shortcodes in eventer->front->shrortcodes.php file.
    Please feel free to ask any query related to any function.

Thanks

ricardogp
    Participant
    # 8 months, 2 weeks ago

Thank you!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.