This topic is: not resolved

shotcode generator not working – and issue with filter bar displaying

• Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hello,

I have been trying to create a filterable list using the shortcode generator and when i paste this code on my page it does not show any filer bar.

I would also like to limit the number of events shown in a list – with a view more option.

I also want my events calender to display the same as what is on your demo page – where it can be filtered by month, week, day, list… at the moment these filters are not showing.

It seems like the shortcode generator or the filters are not working…

Thanks,
    Sophie

SupportSupport
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Thanks for contacting imithemes support, support staff will contact you shortly and assist you at above query.

Support response time can be upto 24-48 hours on weekdays and 48-72 hours on weekends.

please be patient

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hello

Have you tried shortcode like below?
    [eventer_list type="1" month_filter="1" calview="yearly,monthly,weekly,daily,today" status="monthly"]
    Please let me know if it still do not work.

Thanks

Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Thank you yes this is working. Though how do I add filter by event category and organizer?

I tried adding filters=”category,organizer” – and although they show up – when I click on them they jump to the top of the page and I am not able to select any.

This also happens when I try to use the event contact form… its just adding a # to the url…

Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Also, Id still like my events calender to display the same as what is on your demo page – where it can be filtered by month, week, day, list… at the moment these filters are not showing.

Thanks!

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Please provide URL of that page, so that I could check.

Thanks

Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

I am also having trouble with events in the events calendar disappearing. I keep having to go back and re-save the events page. – and this is happening with many events so its troubling.

Hope you can help,

Thanks

Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Ps – re: my previous message: the events disappear from the event cal. when I add a new event it seems…

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

It seems you have added some custom jquery for theme. Could you please provide WP Credentials with admin URL in private reply? so that i could look into the issue.

Thans

Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

I can see event filters are already showing to below page.
    http://thealignedcenter.flywheelsites.com/test-eventor/
    Contact manager button is working now, there was a jquery conflict of theme.

Thanks

Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Thanks for fixing contact manager button.

If i click on an event filter – i am still not able to select an item to filer by.

It just jumps to the top of the page still..

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Please check now.

Thanks

Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Yes, I am able to select between then different possibile items, however the actually filter for organizer is not filtering – and/or the whole calender is not picking up all my events. If you look at all the events I have created in the dashboard, they should all be showing up – but they are not.

This is the same issue with the events calander display on the other page – all the events keep disappearing….

Thank you so much for all your help.

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

I can see organizer was events are already showing, please let me know the event that is not showing while filtering.
    Also please let me know the event that are not showing in calendar too.
    https://d.pr/i/HB7ia/LjgtBGDYZN

Thanks

Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

For the events calendar here:http://thealignedcenter.flywheelsites.com/institute/#calendar

I have 7 different events – some recurring, some single – and only one – ‘community meditation’ – is showing up across the site…

screen shot attached

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Update: hmmm.

so as I am working now, it seems all events are showing up!

I do not know what kept happening before – but i will be in touch if it happens again.

Thanks!

Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Another update: So the issue is when i add a new event. Every time I do this, i loose all my other events in the calendars and they just display the event I added.

If i go back and save the most recently added event 2 more times, it seems to pull all events back in.

If you want to replicate the issue so you can see what might be happening – you are welcome to add a new event and see what happens with the event calendars.

Peirce
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Another update: So sorry for all of these but I would love to get the plugin working optimally for my clients. And I really like it too…

I loose all my events in the calenders and lists – when I add a new event, or when I update dates for events….

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 11 months ago

Hello

I have checked by creating event at your website and all events are showing on calendar page as well as list page.
    Please see recorded screen.
    https://d.pr/i/yneMp8/hBS5OKHUgG
    If you still face any issue, please let me know, so that i could check this thoroughly.

Thanks

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.