This topic is: not resolved

Slider Revolution Plugin Issues

• BriannaWNA
    Participant
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi! My WordPress site with the Gaea theme suddenly stopped working last week when a coworker updated plugins without notifying me first. The site stopped working with a 500 error. I deactivated all of the plugins and turns out the one with the issue was Slider Revolution. Unable to fix it, I deleted it hoping I could re-add it back fresh. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize that the plugin is a premium one that came with our Gaea purchase 2 years ago. Is there any way I can redownload the plugin for free? I still have all of our files but I am worried to add the plugin back just by reactivating the files through FTP because they were clearly corrupted before. Help please!

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Support term expired. Renew it here: http://support.imithemes.com/extend-your-support-term/

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 6 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

You can always install plugin again from your WP Dashboard => Appearance => Install Plugins
    About the problem you are getting make sure you are using the latest version of theme which comes with latest version of plugin as well.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.