This topic is: not resolved

Support for theme updates after March, 2019

• AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 3 months ago

Hi all

You can ask any question regarding the new updates (Details here) here irrespective of your support term validity.

Thanks

Participant
    # 2 months, 1 week ago

When will the new update be available? I did not receive an update in mid-March.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months ago

@Ken Updates for all themes will be released gradually before 31st May, 2019. Currently only the AdoreChurch theme has been updates and updates for other themes are coming soon. Thanks

Participant
    # 1 month, 1 week ago

I just received the update for Native Church and am receiving the following code across the top of my site.

Notice: Undefined index: QUERY_STRING in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b1911/moo.misckencom/orhpa/wp-content/plugins/nativechurch-core/includes.php on line 69

Also, the following code in the footer.
    Notice: Undefined variable: options in /hermes/walnaweb12a/b1911/moo.misckencom/orhpa/wp-content/themes/NativeChurch/footer.php on line 27

https://orhpa.org is the website.

TIA

Participant
    # 1 week, 3 days ago

Hi, have just updated theme (Native Church), and the core plug-in causes my website to be a white screen to all non-logged in users. I have had to deactivate the Native Church core plug-in to enable my site to be visible. But this means that not all functionality is available to me, and also CSS changes made to the core theme options are not visible 🙁

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 1 week, 3 days ago

@leongathaadventist If you have active support for your purchase then please open a support ticket here: https://support.imithemes.com/help/ticket/new/ else please email me your website details at envato@imithemes.com along with your theme purchase code. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.