Theme Features Suggestions/Requests (Real Spaces WP)
AuthorKeymasterPost count: 26677
I would like to request all of my respected customers to use this topic for any request or suggestions you may have for the coming updates. This way i can have a list of requests to look at when we plan for the next updates.
Thanks a lot!
• ‘Map’ as default ‘banner type’ to post_type=property
• It’s fine a property appear as ‘draft’, but the user did not receive any info about this after submit a property (I sent a property twice because this). And if the user has an admin role, the property should be ‘published’ immediately. Try this: after submit a property, clean the fields, show a modal popup with a notice like this: ‘Thank you for submitting this property. Our team will analyze it and if everything is ok we will approve it soon.’ and two buttons: ‘Submit another property’ or ‘Back to Home’. And could be great if the user see all submitted properties in ‘my properties’, where you can replace ‘draft’ by ‘pending review’.email@example.comParticipantPost count: 3
Hi Admin! Your theme is awesome. I really love that!
I have a questions. Can IDX integrate with our site style. ex: When I enter something in the search box, it will show up the properties in our style, not IDX style. I need everything to be automatic ( it will be off when it is sold). Is it possible?
Like this website: http://www.searchsarasotahomes.com
Thank you for the new update, but…
1) ‘Advanced Search’ not works in ‘Home 2’ after the recent update
2) Fix: Changed wording draft to pending review on agent properties page
3) Property: Banner type: option to change the ‘default’, because I prefer ‘map’ instead ‘banner’ as default.
4) Profile image: accept smaller images or show instructionshelpmeParticipantPost count: 2
here are some feature requests:
– custom slider widget for any page
– add custom slides to homepage slider that are not in
– revise amenities feature
– should work like property types, you can add and remove them
– on the properties page, you should just check or uncheck them, so that they’re always in the same order and display properly on the page, right now it’s a little buggy
– compare properties page
– i’d like to be able to select different properties to compare on a page, so that you can see the different amenities, etc side by side
– ability to make a listing private, so that it doesn’t show up in the search listing, but you can create a link for your clients
– should be able to change custom locations and manage them like property types
Great Theme – Looking forward to the updates.
Thanks!nbrumParticipantPost count: 5
1.) Allow administrators to add/change agents for a property.
2.) Allow administrators to add/change an agent’s photo.
3.) Add a field on the Add Property form for MLS#
4.) Ability to hide Property ID (like in the property title area under Recent Listings section on the Home Page
5.) Add a field for Users/Agent’s where you can put a title of their position (BROKER/PROPERTY MANAGER/ETC) and it appears under their name on the various pages
that displays itmoxieintlParticipantPost count: 11
I agree with and request all of these changes as well. Especially the option to change listing agent.
It would be fantastic if the “quick edit” option on properties functioned the same as for post/pages and gave the option to change agent. THis would make it much quicker and easy to edit each listing.
ThanksAxiumParticipantPost count: 21# 6 years ago
Can we change the default set up for the form on the homepage? It is BASIC and would like to make it open (ADVANCED) by default.
allow url fopen is a deprecated command, closed for security, and does not use any almost any server should be changed to cURL . Also avoid problems with google maps on the template. Thank you
Warning: file_get_contents() [function.file-get-contents]: http://
wrapper is disabled in the server configuration by allow_url_fopen=0
on line 1690
It has taken a lot of work to solve this problem … not completing the “header image” field in General Settings, the details of the agents do not appear on the website. Attached screenshot.
The topic ‘Theme Features Suggestions/Requests (Real Spaces WP)’ is closed to new replies.