This topic is: not resolved

tice: Undefined index: input in /home2/nomomen1/public_html/wp-includes/kses.php

• mariog
    Participant
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Hello,

My website has been displaying the following error message:

tice: Undefined index: input in /home2/nomomen1/public_html/wp-includes/kses.php on line 867

Please help.

Thank you.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 11 months, 1 week ago

Support term expired. Renew it here: http://support.imithemes.com/extend-your-support-term/

mariog
    Participant
    # 11 months ago

Support has been renewed.

Please help.

mariog
    Participant
    # 11 months ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 11 months ago
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 11 months ago

I have assigned this thread to my support guy and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue. Thanks

ManishManish
    # 11 months ago

Hi @mariog,

Please share your site URL along with WP admin details here in private reply so that I can check issue there.

Thanks

mariog
    Participant
    # 10 months, 4 weeks ago
    ManishManish
    # 10 months, 4 weeks ago

@mariog,

Thanks for the details.I experienced that there is an old version theme installed on your server.Please update it to latest version along it’s associated plugins and then check if it works for you.You can update your theme easily with http://support.imithemes.com/how-to-get-theme-updates-notifications-with-in-your-wordpress-dahsboard/

IMPORTANT NOTE: Please deactivate all third party/external plugins as certain installed on your server and keep backup of theme files before updating it if you have done any modifications in theme’s core files.

Thanks

mariog
    Participant
    # 10 months, 4 weeks ago

Hello,

I have already updated the theme, and temporarily deactivated the plugins and the issue persists.

ManishManish
    # 10 months, 3 weeks ago

@mariog,

There seems to be a plugin conflict issue.Once I deactivated all external plugins installed on your server, error disappeared.Please see below screen URL:

https://d.pr/jgkOHP/3ftpDZ6r

Please deactivate these plugins one by one to check which one is conflicting.

Thanks

mariog
    Participant
    # 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi,

I did deactivate the external plugins, and the issue was not resolved. I activated them again, and now the website presents more issues, without making any changes to any of the pages it is not displaying what it should. Please see attached image.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    ManishManish
    # 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @mariog,

Can you please try once by remove complete cache of your site as well as your browser as I already checked and it must be an external plugin issue.Please let me know if issue still persists.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @mariog,

Can you please try once by remove complete cache of your site as well as your browser as I already checked and it must be an external plugin issue.Please let me know if issue still persists.

Thanks

ManishManish
    # 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @mariog,

Thanks

mariog
    Participant
    # 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi,

How can I delete the cache of my website?

ManishManish
    # 10 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi @mariog,

I experienced that there is a cache plugin installed on your server.You can remove complete cache from there.Please do also deactivate all third party plugins and then check if it works for you.

Thanks

mariog
    Participant
    # 10 months, 1 week ago
    ManishManish
    # 10 months ago

Hi @mariog,

It seems issues are already resolved on your server.Can you please check once at your end as well and let me know if it still persists.

Thanks

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.