Tickets not sent by email and download ticket option not present
I tried once using Paytm option. Didn’t get a mail nor redirection to thanks page.
Tried again but saw no payment option as you can see in the screenshot.
Please check this. I tried without login.
Hello I checked for that. When price is ₹0 it doesn’t show up. Otherwise Paytm option is shown.
We are being redirected to the thanks page.
1. Even if the payment is cancelled (the order status is shown as failed) we are shown the thanks popup.
2. And email is still not being sent.
– – –
Without logged in, I encountered 2 problems-
1. If a guest adds services, then there is error as you can see in screenshot (no-login-order-summary.png).
2. If he doesn’t add a service and goes ahead, State/Country drop-down field becomes a simple text field (no-login-checkout.png). If he enters correct state then all good, other wise error is there and shown on simple woocommerce checkout page (like the terms and conditions error).
– – –
Problems in update-
[Suggestion- Have a separate tab for bookings instead of keeping it in settings]
1. If orders are cleared from Woocommerce, they are still shown in bookings in Eventer.
2. In bookings, Send Ticket option doesn’t work, Download Ticket option downloads a corrupt zip. And Remove option works but is a little weird and doesn’t show them removed until you refresh the page.
– – –
1. I am checking for this issue, but i would like to know how i can check for this issue, like how i could cancel the payment through Paytm?
2. Please clear browser cache to check for the issue, as this issue is already resolved to latest version of plugin and its also working at your server too.
1. This also resolved in latest version of plugin, have you tested by changing status of any order?
2. Remove booking is working now.
Hi Nitin. Sorry for the delay in reply.
1. You can cancel a payment by proceeding with the checkout, and then when the checkout page is loaded (which has UPI, Netbanking, etc. payment options) click back. This will cancel the transaction.
2. I did a test booking again, still no mail.
These problems are the most important as our main customers for activities will be visitors-
1. If a guest adds services, then there is error as you can see in screenshot (no-login-order-summary-1.png).
2. If he doesn’t add a service and goes ahead, State/Country drop-down field becomes a simple text field (no-login-checkout-1.png). If he enters correct state then all good, other wise error is there and shown on simple woocommerce checkout page (like the terms and conditions error).
1. I have checked that but no popup was showing after cancelled payment and email was received.
2. something went wrong issue is resolved now, you can check.
3. Now only valid states are listing to that field, no option to insert custom.
Thanks for solving the second and third issue. Guest booking is working perfectly now.
1. If you select UPI and enter a VPA (for eg. vaibhavbansal@paytm) and then click back in the Paytm payment page, then it shows the thanks popup even though I didn’t actually completed the payment.
2. How can we change the thank you text?
3. In the thank you popup in mobile (attachment), the organizer website and email go out of the popup.
Thanks# 6 months, 3 weeks ago
1. Sorry, but ia am still not able to have thanks popup after click on back button through Paytm.
2. You can change thank you text from any string translation plugin, like locotranslate.
3. I have added code to wrap text inside popup only.
Hey Nitin, I changed the order status to completed and got the mail.
Now I have 2 questions-
1. How do I set auto-complete code. I know it’s not your issue to solve, but any suggestions?
2. What’s the use of the QR Code? On scanning it just display the code written below it.
Please follow below docs to set order status.
Yes, the same code will be reflect after scanning QR code.
Hello the mail issue has been resolved. I found a plugin for auto completion and it works like a charm. Just that the image in the mail is not so clear, it’s a little blurry.
And I know that the QR Code reflects the ticket code, but the question how it is helpful to us? Where we can use that code?
The topic ‘Tickets not sent by email and download ticket option not present’ is closed to new replies.