Welcome to imithemes Support Forum :)

Trouble with Eventer

• Resolved
    Posted in: Eventer  

speakeasy
    February 19, 2018 at 8:35 pm #94319

Hello,

I purchased and installed the plugin, created a test event, and added shortcake to the page. This is what I see on preview (see below). DO I need to make edits to the templates? If son, can you help me with that? I tried but it didn’t seem to work so I deleted the venter.php file i created.

Warning: array_filter() expects at most 2 parameters, 3 given in /home/mccord23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php on line 378

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/mccord23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php on line 386

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/mccord23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php on line 388

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/mccord23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php:378) in /home/mccord23/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.