This topic is: resolved

Trouble with Eventer

• speakeasy
    Participant
    # 7 months, 1 week ago

Hello,

I purchased and installed the plugin, created a test event, and added shortcake to the page. This is what I see on preview (see below). DO I need to make edits to the templates? If son, can you help me with that? I tried but it didn’t seem to work so I deleted the venter.php file i created.

Warning: array_filter() expects at most 2 parameters, 3 given in /home/mccord23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php on line 378

Warning: ksort() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/mccord23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php on line 386

Warning: array_slice() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /home/mccord23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php on line 388

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/mccord23/public_html/wp-content/plugins/eventer/front/front_functions.php:378) in /home/mccord23/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1216

speakeasy
    Participant
    # 7 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 7 months, 1 week ago

Hi there

I have assigned this thread to my developer and he will be assisting you soon. Meanwhile it would be great if you can share your website URL and wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for him to check the issue.

Thanks

speakeasy
    Participant
    # 7 months, 1 week ago
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 7 months ago

Hello

I have checked and found that the website is at server is using PHP v5.5, but plugin needs at least 5.6 to work properly.

Thanks

speakeasy
    Participant
    # 7 months ago

Hi Nitin,

Thank you for looking. I have updated PHP to 5.6.31

Can you help me with template creation?

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 7 months ago

Hello

You can place below file in theme folder, i have created it for you.
    https://d.pr/f/cOJ8wo

Thanks

speakeasy
    Participant
    # 7 months ago

Thanks for this! I appreciate your help!

Should it go in theme folder or child theme? If it goes in theme folder, will an update overwrite it?

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 7 months ago

Right now you can place that in both themes as currently plugin do not support it through child theme but next version of plugin will have this feature.

Thanks

speakeasy
    Participant
    # 7 months ago

ok great thanks again!

Nitin SharmaNitin Sharma
    # 7 months ago

Hello

Latest version of plugin now have feature to add eventer.php file through child theme.

Thanks

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Trouble with Eventer’ is closed to new replies.