This topic is: resolved

Trying to add a featured block and change links

• CurrentWave
    Participant
    # 9 months ago

In the documentation it says to go to Theme Options and then Featured Blocks, but I do not see Featured Blocks offered in my Native Church theme there.

Some how I lost a block and want to put it back, but I have no idea where to start…

And the links for the other two blocks are wrong, so where do I edit the blocks links?

When I scroll down on my home page I see the section Featured Blocks, but it shows three numbers (implies those are page numbers) but on Pages I see no corresponding numbers for pages. It shows 3 numbers and block titles, but only 2 show up on the home page when viewing. It does not show links for the blocks – and is nothing but confusing.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months ago

Hi there

I assume you have imported the demo content “Using page templates” in that when you edit the homepage for the featured blocks we use ID’s of pages which are linked to and their featured images are shown on the homepage. You can find the IDs of your pages by this guide http://support.imithemes.com/forums/topic/managing-the-homepage-blockselements/

Thanks

CurrentWave
    Participant
    # 9 months ago

Thank you!

It isn’t obvious, and I would have never found it without that guide.

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 9 months ago

Glad it helped! Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Trying to add a featured block and change links’ is closed to new replies.