This topic is: not resolved

Unable to Install Revolution Slider

Participant
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

when I try to install and activate revolution slider, it gives me below error, tried number of times and error remains the same, please help as its live site.

URL: http://demo.6thgear.in/wp-admin/

Error

Fatal error: Uncaught exception ‘Exception’ with message ‘Insert query error – <b>Unknown column ‘advanced’ in ‘field list'</b><br>—<br> Query: INSERT INTO 6g_revslider_css (handle, settings, hover, params, advanced) VALUES (‘.tp-caption.MarkerDisplay’, ‘{\”translated\”:5,\”type\”:\”text\”,\”version\”:\”5.0\”}’, ‘{\”color\”:\”#ff0000\”,\”text-decoration\”:\”none\”,\”background-color\”:\”transparent\”,\”background-transparency\”:\”1\”,\”border-color\”:\”transparent\”,\”border-style\”:\”none\”,\”border-width\”:\”0\”,\”border-radius\”:[\”0px\”,\”0px\”,\”0px\”,\”0px\”],\”skewx\”:\”0\”,\”skewy\”:\”0\”,\”scalex\”:\”1\”,\”scaley\”:\”1\”,\”opacity\”:\”1\”,\”xrotate\”:\”0\”,\”yrotate\”:\”0\”,\”2d_rotation\”:\”0\”}’, ‘{\”font-style\”:\”normal\”,\”font-family\”:\”Permanent Marker\”,\”padding\”:\”0px 0px 0px 0px\”,\”text-decoration\”:\”none\”,\”background-color\”:\”transparent\”,\”background-transparency\”:\”1\”,\”border-color\”:\”#000000\”,\”border-style\”:\”none\”,\”border-width\”:\”0px\”,\”border-radius\”:\”0px 0px 0 in /home/thgear/public_html/demo/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/framework/functions.class.php on line 14

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 5 years, 1 month ago

Hi there

Can you please share your wp-admin credentials here in a private reply for me to test.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.