This topic is: not resolved

Updating Slider Revolution

• mstaser
    Participant
    # 3 months, 2 weeks ago

I am getting some failures in the Slider Revolution plugin. I see there is an update available when I view the plugin general page but it won’t let me update it unless I purchase it. Since it came with the theme, how do I update it?

Matt

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 3 months, 2 weeks ago

Hi there

Any bundled plugin that comes with any theme are supported and updated with the theme itself and you do not need to activate it on your website unless you want it otherwise or need direct support/updates from the plugin author.
    You can keep using the plugin with the theme.

An update is coming soon to update this plugin.

Thanks

gccashbn
    Participant
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

Devs, isn’t there a place for us to download these plugins from you?

The Revolution Slider people say here that you need to provide us with the updated .zips:
    https://www.themepunch.com/faq/update-plugin-packaged-theme

My current version is >2 yrs old, so I’d enjoy receiving the most recent version you have available.

Thanks!

gccashbn
    Participant
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

The email address I’ve had with you was offline, but has been reactivated.

Thanks again!

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 2 months, 2 weeks ago

@gccashbn You can get the latest version of bundled plugins when you receive the latest version of theme. If you are not or don’t want to update your themes then you can download the latest version of theme from your ThemeForest’s Downloads page and can find the plugins zip inside the includes folder. For more questions and concerns on this please create a new thread under the correct forum of your theme https://support.imithemes.com/forums/forum/wordpress-themes/adore-church-wp/#new-post Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.