This topic is: not resolved

version update

Participant
    # 10 months, 3 weeks ago

I need to update my version of Vestige Museum. I tried to use the envato market plug in and it wom’t update. Says my version is too old. So, I guess I need to download the new version. I have two loaded. The master and the child. The child version is activated. So, how do I update the version manually to get caught up to the latest version without disturbing my content?

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Support term expired. Renew it here: http://support.imithemes.com/extend-your-support-term/

AuthorAuthor
    Keymaster
    # 10 months, 3 weeks ago

Hi there

I suggest you to activate the parent theme while you are updating through the Envato Market plugin. Then revert to child theme parent theme is updated successfully. If you want to update it manually then download the latest version of theme from your ThemeForest Downloads page upload it to your wp-content => themes folder using FTP client of Hosting File Manager.

Any changes done in the parent theme if changed in core files must be moved to child theme before you update the parent theme. Any content added in the WP Dashboard like pages/posts will remain intact on parent theme update.

Thanks

Participant
    # 2 weeks, 1 day ago

Hello,
    I have an issue with our website. I am not sure what it means. Beyond my skillset to fix, I think.
    I am getting fatal errors when creating events. The messages are as follows:

http://astrologykansascity-aoa.com. Vestige Museum template.
    Can you look at it and fix?

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /nfs/c03/h04/mnt/51145/domains/astrologykansascity-aoa.com/html/wp-content/themes/vestige/framework/theme-functions.php on line 501

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c03/h04/mnt/51145/domains/astrologykansascity-aoa.com/html/wp-content/plugins/shiftcontroller/hc3/session.php on line 284

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c03/h04/mnt/51145/domains/astrologykansascity-aoa.com/html/wp-content/plugins/shiftcontroller/hc3/session.php on line 284

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 209715200 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 159744 bytes) in /nfs/c03/h04/mnt/51145/domains/astrologykansascity-aoa.com/html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 4339

Fatal error: Unknown: Cannot use output buffering in output buffering display handlers in Unknown on line 0

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.